Kicking people out of exercise rooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking people out of exercise rooms

There is someone who has taken a dislike to me and I don't know why. Due to a LOT of gold they are a little stronger than me (if I had spent that much gold it wouldn't even be a contest). When online they take my exercise room, even if there are several open, and stay in it for about 5 seconds. Does r2 think this is abuse or just an annoying part of the game? I am posting this in discussion rather than elsewhere because unless a mod says otherwise I consider this an annoyance but a natural consequence of game design. Some people are just bad and I don't consider it r2's fault.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 06-22-2014, 04:29 PM.

The rules of exe rooms are simple. You can hold a plce providing u can beat everyone that atacks you.
    If you are weaker go to lower tier, if you have made someone angry at you try to talk to him/her.

Losing at exe room is same as losing in TH, CSC, Cage, Arena. those are activities that have one rule - stonger is always right, cope with it. Noone has ever promised to you it will be just and fair. C'est la vie my friend.

Comment

First i will edit your post, cause even if you are annoyed by someone it doesnt mean that you can break rules and offend players by being rude.
      About kicking people from exercise rooms - it's a part of game process. It's annoying yes, but that loss isnt really hit you hard, its not like kicking you from any room will stop you from receiving experience from exercising. So my advice - just dont bother about that, ignore those who kick you and enjoy other aspects of game with your friends and guildies.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        First i will edit your post, cause even if you are annoyed by someone it doesnt mean that you can break rules and offend players by being rude.
        About kicking people from exercise rooms - it's a part of game process. It's annoying yes, but that loss isnt really hit you hard, its not like kicking you from any room will stop you from receiving experience from exercising. So my advice - just dont bother about that, ignore those who kick you and enjoy other aspects of game with your friends and guildies.
        I would recommend this

Comment

I've been through this before but somehow, they managed to leave me alone because I talked to them about kicking me in room without reason and try to understood each other and settle this down. I have alot of people who complains about getting kicked and our guild became hateful towards other guilds that are kicking our guildmates (but that's just a past tho. Everyone's happy with themselves now) So try to tell someone who kicks whats going on and why are they kicking you without a reason. Im sure they have reasons.
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Sorry for any rule breaking not my intention. As for your advice that's what I've been doing and my assumption was while annoying it is within the rules. I just wanted to check after all you know what they say about assumptions.

Comment

Working...
            X