Rebirth not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth not working?

Why is it that during certain players in TH, our rebirth doesn't work? Is this something that we will get once we hit level 70 too? It's very confusing!

If you're challenging a player with Holy Dragon Medal, it can stop from you rebirthing (there's still chances of you rebirthing when player with Holy Dragon Medal fails to prevent rebirth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	z6od4ku.png
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1689745
    Aodhan
    S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
    Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

43& chance, but it happens every time, with all 3 of us. They should change that to "100% chance to ruin any chance a weaker person has of beating a 70+ player" lol. xD

Comment

Originally posted by R21416386 View Post
        43& chance, but it happens every time, with all 3 of us. They should change that to "100% chance to ruin any chance a weaker person has of beating a 70+ player" lol. xD
        lol, it sucks that you didnt get chance to revive but skill upgrading (in medal system) makes it worst because you can increase chances there lol.
        Aodhan
        S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
        Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by R21416386 View Post
          doesn't have much to do with level 70. its the highest of all the medals and therefore requires a very strong nymph and dragon to get.i assume though u ran into me and my guildleader in th as she is I the only level 70 that has it atm from our csc server group. I think she will be the only one that will prevent u from resurrecting. but it is not a 100 percent chance at all. I see it fail alllllll the time. i know th can be tough especially when u face people like my guildleader and me in a group. I hope u get a very good br soon so u can enjoy th much more. keep working hard!

Comment

Working...
          X