This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCCER FESTIVAL ABRUPT ENDING - new thread

Because they closed the other main thread i'm gonna open a new one here.I have some problems regarding how they managed this problem.

1.On my server (Throgsvic) the event should have ended today at 23.59 not yesterday.i have like 30 flags that i wanted to exchange today beeing the last announced day.I have seen that other servers have this problem aswell.

2.To take the event out one day before the announced period is one of the most amateur things i have ever seen. i didn't expect this from a company that lives from they'r customers willing to spend money on non existent virtual stuff.This thing enrages me and others as customers and takes us to the point in wich we are reluctant to spend money on your product ever again !

3.The extra value gift does even contain soccer festival stuff that you can't use anymore.THIS IS A PAY TO WIN GAME - you pay hard earned money for some pixels in a virtual game that you can't even use anymore.Should i say that there is a problem aswell with the items that i bought from the store.I have like 60 balls,20 tickets and 15 golden shoes that are now useless.I bought them with gold coins pay attention GOLD COINS not returned gold coins i mean i bought them with real money and they are now useless.CAN YOU SPELL FRAUD ???

4.As usuall the r2 corporate business model is to be silent and let theyr clients boil and rage closing theyr topics that refer this problem.

I really hope you fix this as soon as possible or else you are going to lose me as a customer permanently.
    Last edited by druidulcelrau; 07-07-2014, 05:45 AM.
Working...
X