This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccer fever

i would like to be the first to congratulate everyone at R2 games for this wonderful event.

im kidding this has to be the most ridiculous gold hungry event i have ever seen. no free attemps besides the very poor 3 free sets of cleats you give for online bonus, the amount of flags required for each reward is extremely high for the low amount of items you recieve and finally the fact it will require almost 2k gold to even get the 100 heat reward is insane.

i mean seriously what were u thinking with this one besides wanting to fill your pockets with everyones hard earned cash? i know myself and a lot of players from my server will definitely not be spending anything on this event and i really hope others do not either as its a joke event.

Agree with each word!

Bya
    Byakko, S76 Whispering Woods

Comment

yeah this is only for high cashers for sure.they should have kept the free attempts

Comment

Take in consideration also that this event comes after todays sudden stoppage of the last soccer event wich was one big fail.Not only did they fail and didn't even issue a formal appology but they expect us to be brain dead, forget about it and spend even more money! COOL

Comment

hahaha! yes, it's specially made for those with cash but with what happened with the event that was cut short (World Cup Soccer Celebration) and seeing the rewards in this event (Soccer Event), almost all the cashers already have them, so i wonder who's gonna spend? *referring this to the server I'm in*

Comment

Originally posted by R252688365 View Post
            hahaha! yes, it's specially made for those with cash but with what happened with the event that was cut short (World Cup Soccer Celebration) and seeing the rewards in this event (Soccer Event), almost all the cashers already have them, so i wonder who's gonna spend? *referring this to the server I'm in*
            I doubt many cashers are going to want to spend on this event if they lost/wasted gold on the last event that was taken down a day early. I know I won't be.

Comment

Agreed, without any form of compensation for the debacle that occurred today, I will be encouraging all in my guild and those on our server to close their wallets for this sham of an event. Perhaps R2 may have found some cashers interested in the new event, but I doubt that is the case now. I hope R2 doesn't think they can just sweep this under the rug and expect people to shell out even more money. I wouldn't walk into Best Buy, buy a broken tv, get told there are no returns and then buy the more expensive model lol...

Comment

Once again, we are faced with conflicting information that somehow, nobody bothers to check.

On the official announcement page, duration given is: 'Duration: 07/08/2014 - 07/14/2014'

Screenshot says it ends at 1159 on 07/15/2014

And then in game, we have this
                Click image for larger version

Name:	soccer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	1690404

Now this is exactly what happened the last time. Having one mistake here and there is understandable but this happens every single time without fail... It's like no one is even trying.

Comment

I dont know about this event but are these translated Chinese texts?? Cuz why is it wrong every time?? Chinese standard time have 1 day ahead and they adjust what they post for US base time frame? in which causes time conflicts??

Comment

how r we supposed to get cleats apart frm the online rewards? thnx!
                    ps: pls dont close this thread too ...the more u close many more appear -_-
                    Last edited by diablu; 07-07-2014, 11:53 PM.
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Only other way is to buy them. The online rewards don't really help much either.
                      Assuming you save up all the online rewards and use it on the last day, you get only 49% and 21 random flags.
                      Looking through the options, the only thing that can get you is 10 sun stones or nymph holy stones, and that is if you get the right flags.
                      Of course there are the items you can get directly from using the free cleats but don't expect to be able to exchange for anything without cashing.

Comment

the more that appear, the more I will lock.... if its a issue with the new events I need the information posted in the thread in the bugs forum, not all over the forums
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire92 View Post
                          Assuming you save up all the online rewards and use it on the last day, you get only 49% and 21 random flags.
                          the last time i did that the event left 1 day early..
                          Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                          Remilia Scarlet

Comment

I just would like not be ignored, when I say I am not happy with these abuse and I won't spend nothing while they keep screw everything
                            Orochimaru

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
                              the last time i did that the event left 1 day early..
                              Touche

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              the more that appear, the more I will lock.... if its a issue with the new events I need the information posted in the thread in the bugs forum, not all over the forums
                              If you bothered to read the posts, you'll realise that this thread is discussing the new event and is pretty much only here because the official announcement thread was locked.
                              As for my post on the timing discrepancy, I'm not going to bother posting it as a bug since it's a known issue that has surfaced on pretty much every temporary event before this.
                              I'm merely pointing out that despite that, nobody has deemed it necessary to do anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X