new soccer event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new soccer event

looks ok but we will get like last one wen that one should be till 7/7 on 23:59 and wen i log in yesterday i found... no soccer event and no independence chest also???? we will keep flags like last one and wen we want change it on last day u will close again before we change them?
    and winge world cup shards that i have from last event i cant sell them and i allready have them once and i cant sell shards that i dont need them anymore, wat can i do with them now?
    _Magnus_
    S34Altspire
    Dragon

You are not the only one! From what i observe, the hot topics with this discussion are locked and left without comments! So i wouldn't expect anything else here. we got items, but they will be wasted

Comment

Originally posted by EntWineD View Post
      You are not the only one! From what i observe, the hot topics with this discussion are locked and left without comments! So i wouldn't expect anything else here. we got items, but they will be wasted
      that we get wen they got full pockets but i want a answer coz i save flags and pay for get them and i want a answer and i think all need something to get all back
      _Magnus_
      S34Altspire
      Dragon

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lags-and-balls I posted a update about the soccer festival event over a hour ago....

so yes there is a answer already
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lags-and-balls I posted a update about the soccer festival event over a hour ago....

so yes there is a answer already
          and if i can use flags i have left why on items i can tke why i have 0 flags even if i have that flags on inventary, and if on last soccer event we get free shots now we dont get, and that means even if we save all " free" kicks we get from online bonus we must buy alot of others to get a reward

and here u have fragmets from a print i make and u can c that i have have shoe, flags and balls but i cant use them or the flags.....

and about the date that r2games say the event was, damn that means r2 mod make all players blind in the face, i check event time and i c and hour too, but eventualy u can ban everyone but u cant get something for wrong mistakes r2 makes
          Last edited by bestguru69; 07-08-2014, 03:58 AM.
          _Magnus_
          S34Altspire
          Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
            and if i can use flags i have left why on items i can tke why i have 0 flags even if i have that flags on inventary, and if on last soccer event we get free shots now we dont get, and that means even if we save all " free" kicks we get from online bonus we must buy alot of others to get a reward

and here u have fragmets from a print i make and u can c that i have have shoe, flags and balls but i cant use them or the flags.....

and about the date that r2games say the event was, damn that means r2 mod make all players blind in the face, i check event time and i c and hour too, but eventualy u can ban everyone but u cant get something for wrong mistakes r2 makes
            How about trying to read post which was linked to you a few times? To understand that you cant use things from previous event now, but there will be event which come in future and that items will be availiable to use.

Comment

...........................ok
              Last edited by bestguru69; 07-08-2014, 05:47 AM.
              _Magnus_
              S34Altspire
              Dragon

Comment

Working...
              X