Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ok i think its time to put in a Strike on cashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i think its time to put in a Strike on cashing

this has happened on many on-line games it happens when there is lack of communication from staff we pay there wadges!

starting tomorrow no one cash for 48hours see how they react to players uniting

table for party of one ?

if you try and interfere with the players right of choice to enjoy events and rewards, its not a good idea, most of them will turn on you
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

freedom of speech is one of the amendmants the events will still be there, this would just show you guys if its wasn't for us there would be no game and no big wallets.

Oh and what is there to enjoy??? wasting money on stuff that bug ridden and a waste of cash?
      Last edited by Hypran87; 07-08-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I won't join your cause unfortunately. I won't spend on the new event, i will however still spend gold on the flash sales

Comment

I think the idea is great. In my opinion there have been a few too many dissapointments lately.

But you have to realise this idea is near enough impossible to follow through.

People will spend their money in a way they see fit.
          Some people don't read the forum.
          Others, just don't care.
          There are simply too many people.

Just draw your own conclusions and take your hard earned money elsewhere . And let everyone decide for theirselves where and how they spend theirs

Comment

even lowering the income by 10% would still hit home a little bit, im not asking u to stop cashing forever just 48hours.

as above I've decided not to bother cashing as well if you feel the cause is right please feel free to help!

Comment

I have to agree, that this game is starting to be a waste of time. It's supposed to be a free to play game, but every single event requires real money to take part in. Sure, you get a few things from the online bonus, but it hardly makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by R21416386 View Post
                I have to agree, that this game is starting to be a waste of time. It's supposed to be a free to play game, but every single event requires real money to take part in. Sure, you get a few things from the online bonus, but it hardly makes a difference.
                Every single event? Are you sure? How about independence day event? Did you spent any money on it? The dev needs to earn their living. They don't spent their time creating many event for free, you know. So, it's normal if sometimes they issue some event(s) that can get them some cash. The previous soccer event is an event that even a free player can take part and get many good items. No one saying anything or complain about this event, or the independence day event, except about it's early end. But once the dev issued an event that can only be done using cash, you decide to show up and saying irresponsible thing like 'every event requires real money'. Are you for real?

As for the strike for cashing, it's up to players. They know how to spend their money in a good manner. What would happen if within that 48 hours hypran suggested, there's a good extra value gift offered which only have a time span of 24 hours? Would you keep your word and not spending anything? I'll say, this strike won't bring any good to anyone. Every players can decide whether it's worth it to spent their money on this event or not. If they think it's not, then even without strike, they still won't spend their money.

So chill out, guys. This is just one event. There's a lot of other events that's friendly to the players. Don't lose your composure just because they issue one or two unfriendly event.

Comment

Extra value unless

Dragon spirit,
                  Dragon Talent chests
                  Arya Nymph Token

show up most people on my server wouldn't buy nowt, but yeah if you feel you need to spend more money and line there pockets more, and leave so much unfinished stuff ingame. enjoy

Comment

There's still some items in extra value gift that has a lot of buyer, such as Gold for Gold pack, which gave you 725 RGC and some items for 400 GC, nymph or artifact packs, the exclusive items like freedom fighter title, and many other. At least, in my server, there's still a lot of people who's willing to buy them.

Comment

true but i dowt anything that amazing will turn up on EVG 2day or tomorrow

Comment

Well bad things happens, and personally I don't blame the developers for the bug. That is an error caused by a human, and it's just normal.

What I really don't like is how a moderator here handle complaints. Yeah I joined you in putting a halt to cashing, I didn't recharge for the new event. I hope other players who posts in the forum will do the same when complaints are not handled appropriately. Just to give him a lesson and give importance to the players who are keeping this game alive because of their spendings.
                        Last edited by Alkaris; 07-09-2014, 01:36 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
                          Well sh-it happens, and personally I don't blame the developers for the bug. That is an error caused by a human, and it's just normal.

What I really don't like is how a moderator here handle complaints. Yeah I joined you in putting a halt to cashing, I didn't recharge for the new event. I hope other players who posts in the forum will do the same when complaints are not handled appropriately. Just to give him a lesson and give importance to the players who are keeping this game alive because of their spendings.
                          Well, once again, it's up to everyone on how to see this new event as. For free players who rarely recharge, this event is definitely a bad one. But for heavy casher, this event is a big discount. By spending about 1.6k gold to buy 8 holy cleats, plus the 2 normal cleats and 1 fancy cleats from online bonus, they can get more than 5k golds worth of rewards (from 100 C). Not to mention that they could get flags and other items (should the empty reward bug of fancy and holy cleats was solved), which can be use to get another rewards, like lvl 5 rings, nymphs, and many others thing. They could also get these rewards on daily basis. So, telling them to halt recharging golds is the same as telling them to pass getting such a good reward.

That's why i said that this strike that the TC suggested is pointless. For whom is this strike was suggested to? For free player? They won't recharge, even if you don't ask them to strike. For casher? They seen this event as a way to earn many cheap items, so why would they join the strike? Well, if you want to pass on such an opportunity to get cheap items, then be my guess. But for me, i will try my best to get enough gold to do this event.

If you think of Soccer Fever as an event specially created for casher, of course it would felt bad. But let's take a look from another way. Don't look at soccer fever as an event, but instead, think about it as the dev issuing a goodwill Extra Value Gift, which contains 50 sun stones, 50 magic luna, 300 Returned Gold Coins, 40 platinum develop card, 15 saintly treasure, and 40 lucky coins, with a price of 1600 gold coins. And while such an interesting EVG mostly can only be bought once, you can actually bought this one everyday for a whole week. Still not interesting enough for you?

And just to remind you about the reward worth:
                          - 50 sun stones worth 3000 golds. (non vip)
                          - 50 magic luna worth 2000 golds.
                          - 40 lucky coins worth 1200 golds.
                          - 40 platinum develop
                          - 15 saintly treasure
                          - 300 returned gold coins.

Even the identify-able price items already reach 6500. With platinum and chests, it would easily worth over 7k golds, without counting the items you get from kicks and flags exchange.
                          Last edited by rro123; 07-09-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                            Well, once again, it's up to everyone on how to see this new event as. For free players who rarely recharge, this event is definitely a bad one. But for heavy casher, this event is a big discount. By spending about 1.6k gold to buy 8 holy cleats, plus the 2 normal cleats and 1 fancy cleats from online bonus, they can get more than 5k golds worth of rewards (from 100 C). Not to mention that they could get flags and other items (should the empty reward bug of fancy and holy cleats was solved), which can be use to get another rewards, like lvl 5 rings, nymphs, and many others thing. They could also get these rewards on daily basis. So, telling them to halt recharging golds is the same as telling them to pass getting such a good reward.

That's why i said that this strike that the TC suggested is pointless. For whom is this strike was suggested to? For free player? They won't recharge, even if you don't ask them to strike. For casher? They seen this event as a way to earn many cheap items, so why would they join the strike? Well, if you want to pass on such an opportunity to get cheap items, then be my guess. But for me, i will try my best to get enough gold to do this event.

If you think of Soccer Fever as an event specially created for casher, of course it would felt bad. But let's take a look from another way. Don't look at soccer fever as an event, but instead, think about it as the dev issuing a goodwill Extra Value Gift, which contains 50 sun stones, 50 magic luna, 300 Returned Gold Coins, 40 platinum develop card, 15 saintly treasure, and 40 lucky coins, with a price of 1600 gold coins. And while such an interesting EVG mostly can only be bought once, you can actually bought this one everyday for a whole week. Still not interesting enough for you?

- 40 platinum develop
                            - 15 saintly treasure

Even the identify-able price items already reach 6500. With platinum and chests, it would easily worth over 7k golds, without counting the items you get from kicks and flags exchange.
                            And once again the starter of the thread didn't say anything about putting a permanent halt to cashing.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post

- 40 platinum develop
                              - 15 saintly treasure

i am at 99% with you and i did recharge the first day and i did resive all good things from event byt here comes 1% lost cleats if i know that the half of my money will gone away how am i going to spent in the event?
                              if there wasnt bug in the event for sure i was going to spent more becayse its nice event worth it byt not until they fix it
                              theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
                              X