Ok i think its time to put in a Strike on cashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rro123 View Post

For whom is this strike was suggested to? For free player?
    And btw, the free players are on strike, a long long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
      And once again the starter of the thread didn't say anything about putting a permanent halt to cashing.
      Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
      And btw, the free players are on strike, a long long time ago
      You're 100% right. The free players already made their decision to not spent money from a long time ago. So, there's absolutely no point in creating a thread asking the players to strike on cashing. Permanent or not isn't a matter here. A casher won't take any heed to this thread, since for them, this event is a profitable one. What i'm trying to convey is, this thread is useless and only bring unrest to both players and the mods. The way i see it, this thread was created for the purpose of flaming, which is already againts the rule and won't do any good.
      Last edited by rro123; 07-10-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

You're 100% right. The free players already made their decision to not spent money from a long time ago. So, there's absolutely no point in creating a thread asking the players to strike on cashing. Permanent or not isn't a matter here. A casher won't take any heed to this thread, since for them, this event is a profitable one. What i'm trying to convey is, this thread is useless and only bring unrest to both players and the mods. The way i see it, this thread was created for the purpose of flaming, which is already againts the rule and won't do any good.
        I think you're completely missing the point, but anyway I'll just respect your opinion and stopr from here.

Comment

Yah, they are really unfair, after loading almost thousand bucks I am not loading anymore because I was not satisfied by their services. They will just make you load more thats what they do. They are not taking care of you.

Comment

Well, once again, it's up to everyone on how to see this new event as. For free players who rarely recharge, this event is definitely a bad one. But for heavy casher, this event is a big discount. By spending about 1.6k gold to buy 8 holy cleats, plus the 2 normal cleats and 1 fancy cleats from online bonus, they can get more than 5k golds worth of rewards (from 100 C). Not to mention that they could get flags and other items (should the empty reward bug of fancy and holy cleats was solved), which can be use to get another rewards, like lvl 5 rings, nymphs, and many others thing. They could also get these rewards on daily basis. So, telling them to halt recharging golds is the same as telling them to pass getting such a good reward.

That's why i said that this strike that the TC suggested is pointless. For whom is this strike was suggested to? For free player? They won't recharge, even if you don't ask them to strike. For casher? They seen this event as a way to earn many cheap items, so why would they join the strike? Well, if you want to pass on such an opportunity to get cheap items, then be my guess. But for me, i will try my best to get enough gold to do this event.

If you think of Soccer Fever as an event specially created for casher, of course it would felt bad. But let's take a look from another way. Don't look at soccer fever as an event, but instead, think about it as the dev issuing a goodwill Extra Value Gift, which contains 50 sun stones, 50 magic luna, 300 Returned Gold Coins, 40 platinum develop card, 15 saintly treasure, and 40 lucky coins, with a price of 1600 gold coins. And while such an interesting EVG mostly can only be bought once, you can actually bought this one everyday for a whole week. Still not interesting enough for you?

And just to remind you about the reward worth:
            - 50 sun stones worth 3000 golds. (non vip)
            - 50 magic luna worth 2000 golds.
            - 40 lucky coins worth 1200 golds.
            - 40 platinum develop
            - 15 saintly treasure
            - 300 returned gold coins.

Even the identify-able price items already reach 6500. With platinum and chests, it would easily worth over 7k golds, without counting the items you get from kicks and flags exchange.
            Don't forget about all of the items you get from kicking the Holy Cleats, just to GET the 100 for the value pack.

Comment

Umm guys you can get 100 degrees as many times a day as you like, its not limited to once per day. Once you hit 100 it just resets, you can get to 100 again and claim rewards again np.

Comment

Yeah, the holy cleats kicks that don't give items is a problem. But even if they give nothing, the profit that you get from 100 C reward is already good enough as the compensation of the money we spent to recharge. If they fix the bug, it would be better. But even if they don't, i still think this event as a good one. Like i said, just consider this as a GoodWill EVG that sells items worth 7k golds with a mere 1.6k golds. So, i still think that there's no need to go as far as striking or anything because of this small problem.

But well, if you still want to complain, it's up to you. It's your right to complain. But making a thread which trying to flame other people to boycott this game or something is wrong in so many ways. Submit your complain in a right manner, and wait for response of the dev.
                Last edited by rro123; 07-10-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypran87 View Post
                  this has happened on many on-line games it happens when there is lack of communication from staff we pay there wadges!

starting tomorrow no one cash for 48hours see how they react to players uniting
                  A strike like this will only succeed in having the game pulled.

If people stop spending, the company will see the game as a loss and not support it. Then everyone's time and money will be gone, friends will be separated (those that don't share everything on facebook as well) etcetc.

If as a short time of 'civil disobediance' in the 'justification' of the amendment of 'free speech' (which isn't just an American thing fyi) were to go ahead... it would give those that chose to exercise their 'rights' to play this game for... wait... hm... free?

Yes we contribute to paying their wages, but we as cashers (from surveys or actual cash) reserve the right to practice free speech when things do go wrong, under the understanding that we, the cashers, will have to await timely and due responses to issues that are created when maintaining a game such as we play. We, the cashers, reserve the right to pay money into this game to play for our own benefit, and the benefit of those that choose to play for free.
                  If all players decide that no cash should be spent then there is no justification for them, the developers et al, to continue running and supporting the game. If we, the cashers, fail to cash. They, the developers et al, reserve their right to turn their back on the ungrateful snots we, the cashers, would have become.

Surely you get my point by now.

If you have the audacity to speak for us, the players of Dragon Pals, against them, the developers et al, then at least organise it properly. Save the poorly spelt and constructed hissyfits for facebook.

YOU think that people should forgo their decisions, for better or worse, for what benefit?
                  What would we, the cashers, get out of this strike?

Nothing.
                  No new events.
                  No support.

No Dragon Pals.

Civil disobedience needs to be planned and practised by those that have a genuine stake in something. If this was r2's only game and venture they'd possibly be threatened by such disrespectful behaviour. You said yourself that 'we pay there wadges' (Trans - We Pay Their Wages), if so, you're going to rip the pay a worker rightfully deserves from them?

Strikes are actioned by the workers when they are a necessary and needed force.

We, as players, are leeches on their resources until the servers finally earn enough money to justify them being left open in the first place.

Pixels aren't free honey.
                  Grow up.

And... stay away from politics based on such fragile reasoning.
                  DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                  [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Working...
                  X