Selling Tesseract stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Tesseract stones?

My team is probably the only one on the serve for now capable of running 80 nm mps so I was going to sell some tesseract stones on the market butt when I went to the market I couldn't. It wouldn't show up as a sell able item. Is it supposed to be that way or a bug?

its intentional, it may change in the future
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Then what is the difference between bound and unbound stones?

Comment

bound stones are tied to a players account and only sold to the game..... unbound items can be traded or gifted if the option exists for them to be traded or gifted
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

How do you gift an unbound item?

Comment

good question!

Comment

Originally posted by R254063657 View Post
              good question!
              only option is to sell in market (which u cant for Tess stones) others are gifting in shop and marriage gifts but marriage only have clothings, pets, nymph and VIP...
              Aodhan
              S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
              Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by R254063657 View Post
                How do you gift an unbound item?
                Some unbound items cannot be gifted at current moment.

Comment

You saying that i can gift some of my items in my inventory thats unbound ? or is it only from the shops

Comment

Originally posted by R21884718 View Post
                    You saying that i can gift some of my items in my inventory thats unbound ? or is it only from the shops
                    You're really never going to be able to gift unbound items in your inventory. This thread is a bit misleading. The reason they won't allow gifting is that people will roll alts to feed other characters, they've done everything they can to prevent that.

Not sure why they don't allow the selling of tess stones just like meteors except maybe they think they're hard enough to get that people will end up paying in events to get them. 80 tess stones they don't even allow to drop in the game yet, only purchase with cash.

Comment

Originally posted by R21884718 View Post
                      To your wedding partner you can gift them through wedding interface, list of gifts extends sometimes.
                      To other people only through shop.

Comment

So right now there is no practical difference between bound and unbound tesseract stones other than taking up two separate slots in the inventory. For the record level 80 metorietes can't be sold either, also bound items can't be gifted through marriage which among other things means if you get a second set o9f the same wings from wishing your sol.

Comment

So, when will the 80 tstones be available in mps or something? Some of us don't have money to purchase them in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by pkt729 View Post
                            So, when will the 80 tstones be available in mps or something? Some of us don't have money to purchase them in the shop.
                            We dont have time frame for that, we know that its planned, but dont know when.

Comment

Thank Alkaris. That is all I needed to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X