Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Drops in MP Dungeon/Heroes Tower

Just a suggestion:

Maybe we can request the devs to add shards/Luna/Holy Stone or anything of better value to drop randomly in MP Dungeons or Heroes Tower. This is to give more excitement to the game. like if you get lucky, you'll be screaming the hell out and thank this game for giving you such a wonderful time!

Think about it, this will entice non-cashers to play more, and will create a better playing experience to everybody in the game. Just my two cents...
    Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

That was suggested before, answer was no.
    Those things can be received for free on some events, such as Happy Valley with tickets for staying online.
    May be some new activities/events will be added someday.

Comment

If there's is things that should be given at MPD, it's not holy stones, shards, or essences, but the tesseract stones, especially the lvl 80 tesseract stones. Most players are stucked at lvl 70 equipments, due to the scarce of the lvl 80 tesseract stones needed to sanctify the lvl 80 equipments. The only way to get them right now is through buying from shop at the price of 50 gold (40 for vip), with no guarantee of we getting it, since the chest may contains other items as well, like talent chest. You can also get it from special event like soccer fever, but the amount you can get is severely limited, while the amount you needed is so large. I just hope they would include another way to gain those lvl 80 tesseract stone.

Comment

new 7dragon mode to get luna's + more dragon spirit

new mode to gain nymph evolve stones

a mode where we can get artefact luna's

free users quit because there is no way to gain them, if the answer is no it means you're getting greedy and want to force cashing, adding items into game that isn't enough to get anywhere near end game

Comment

free users quit because there is no way to gain them, if the answer is no it means you're getting greedy and want to force cashing, adding items into game that isn't enough to get anywhere near end game
          I will repeat this one more time - some events give those items without need to spend a cent, you just need to be patient, it isnt that hard.

Comment

ye once every 2 months and it always en prematurely

Comment

Want to remind about rule 6 of our forums for some posters
              6. Responding to a thread with multiple alts to appear as different people is considered to be a form of spamming, all accounts involved in such practice will be banned.

Comment

I understand that free items are given out every event, but adding random drops in the dungeon will give more excitement to the game. This will generate more player activity, imagine players who excited to do dungeon runs everyday because they have a chance to get something valuable everytime they do it.

Making free players stay in the game will make average cashers more active.

And if those average cashers are active, it will generate more activity with the hard cashers, because those who spend more wouldn't like to be overtaken by average cashers.

Then it's gonna be a win-win situation for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  May be some new activities/events will be added someday.
                  We'll I'm excited

I hope it's gonna be added soon...

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                    If there's is things that should be given at MPD, it's not holy stones, shards, or essences, but the tesseract stones, especially the lvl 80 tesseract stones. Most players are stucked at lvl 70 equipments, due to the scarce of the lvl 80 tesseract stones needed to sanctify the lvl 80 equipments. The only way to get them right now is through buying from shop at the price of 50 gold (40 for vip), with no guarantee of we getting it, since the chest may contains other items as well, like talent chest. You can also get it from special event like soccer fever, but the amount you can get is severely limited, while the amount you needed is so large. I just hope they would include another way to gain those lvl 80 tesseract stone.
                    Another good idea from you mate! (y)

Comment

Working...
                    X