No announcement yet.

Mage's healing is WHAT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u want to crappiest skill of all times? its taunt ....warriors use taunt before they use shield lol beats the purpose of using the skill
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

A 3 archers team has much of a chance than a 3 mages team for example.
      Sorry, i dont see a point in continuing this discussion.
      Anyways, as far as i know there will be no changes to any skills, since they are working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Sorry, i dont see a point in continuing this discussion.
        Anyways, as far as i know there will be no changes to any skills, since they are working fine.
        why dont the devs add more, is it already considered?

Comment

Originally posted by R237106874 View Post
          why dont the devs add more, is it already considered?
          Yes, it's considered to add new skills, but no ETA on that, maybe with that addition some old skills will get a rework.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Yes, it's considered to add new skills, but no ETA on that, maybe with that addition some old skills will get a rework.
            Hoorey hope it will be on the BIG UPDATE coming.

Comment

Taunt is a very good warrior skill. We lost the csc finals 2 weeks ago, the score was 3-2. Our leader was offline during that time and I cannot change formation, the best thing that I was able to do was to upgrade my character, with taunt skill equipped.

The situation: they were easily killing our damager, but when I was able to switch to taunt skill, were able to win the last 2 matches, because taunt somehow prolonged the life of our archer, and she was able to deal more damage. Too late for that match, but it only shows taunt is a very good skill.
              Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

Yeah, next year, luckly xD
                But yeah, I just want them to take this into consideration so that if they are thinking about reworking anything they will rework Healing Light.
                Just like diablu said, skills also don't work in the best way, a warrior shouldn't taunt without their shield on. So that's the kind of stuff they should look into whenever they add the new skills.
                I just feel like someone needs to say it otherwise when they do a rework on skills they will forget about those skills we have mentioned before, are broken.

So yeah, thank you for the answer, new skills being added sometime in the future and old skills might get a rework.
                Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Working...
                X