Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Bazaar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucky Bazaar

    Why there no1 can find the "Deal" for Illustria? 10-60% off doesnt mean there should be a 60% discount out of Illustria's original price that meaning 60% discount of 10000, making it 4000 for non-vip and 3200 for vip? No1 had found it and the lowest found was 50% off at 4800 nonvip and 3900 for vip but it didnt said "Deal" beside it.
    So can some1 actually clarify what and how this Lucky Bazaar works instead to give empty answers that doesnt really help players understand whats going on?
    Didnt checked the rest of items since werent actually my priority but i want at least an answer to my question.

  • #2
    I like how Mods ignoring questions

    Comment


    • #3
      Krishna Token is the exact same way, the only two deals on her is at 20% off and 50.7% off even though it says she gets 10-70% off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Try this one http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....unt-Comparison

        Comment


        • #5
          If you really wanted to receive an answer, you could found it already in forums.
          There is an issue with some percentage and 'deal' sign.

          Comment


          • #6
            Try this thread

            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....unt-Comparison

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              If you really wanted to receive an answer, you could found it already in forums.
              There is an issue with some percentage and 'deal' sign.
              I wasnt asking about the displaying issues , i was asking how actually Bazaar works... we can actually find ALL the discounts displayed in list as 10-60/70/90/50% or JUST 1 or 2 or discounts for all the items between each discount range of item?
              Ex just a 40% discount for some item , a 60% and a 30% even if the item has 10-80% or there will be all the discounts for that item , 10% 20% 30% .... 70% 80%?

              Comment


              • #8
                You can find all discounts, but since we have problems with displaying discounts about what i told, that means max range of discounts you find can be different from the one which is shown in the event sidebar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  So what u mean is that we 'can' find all discounts but cause of ur problems we actually CANT find all discounts.
                  My question now is .. will u fix it before the end of event so we can actually get all the discounts or if not will u do another soon but with problem fixed?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vasmar View Post
                    So what u mean is that we 'can' find all discounts but cause of ur problems we actually CANT find all discounts.
                    My question now is .. will u fix it before the end of event so we can actually get all the discounts or if not will u do another soon but with problem fixed?
                    Nope. You can find ALL discounts, but due to display bug you dont know real range of discounts and think that you CANT find all discounts.
                    ALL discounts that are availiable now will stay, what may change with fix - thats their range to be corresponding for what you find now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      K so will be a fix but will just change the list of discounts from left corresponding with the prices shown?
                      Sry if i ask many questions lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vasmar View Post
                        K so will be a fix but will just change the list of discounts from left corresponding with the prices shown?
                        Sry if i ask many questions lol
                        As soon as we get information from devs about this issue and when fix will come we will tell you.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X