this game is ridicoulus with the spending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is ridicoulus with the spending

I just spent 100$ to buy nymph stones to lvl my nymph from a 7 star to a 8 star got 409 stones and still didn't have enough to lvl now im gonna lose them at midnight so I pretty much just wasted 100$ wouldn't be so bad if I could just keep what I have but no they will all be gone at midnight. I for one think that is crazy and I will not be spending another dime on this game or any other r2g game seems like this game is all about money I know none of the devs will care since plenty of people will keep wasting there money but I felt this needed to be said

just a follow up to my last post the least they could do is let you keep what you buy or tell you how many you need to lvl so you don't needlessly waste your money.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=nymph+stones

maybe this will help you a little bit

Comment

yes that does help ty but unfortunately did not know about that thread before I wasted 100$ but I do thank you for posting it

Comment

Originally posted by R27398287 View Post
          yes that does help ty but unfortunately did not know about that thread before I wasted 100$ but I do thank you for posting it
          I understand the frustration of losing stuffs, but you should have read the descriptions first. This is something that we should not take against R2...
          Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

Originally posted by Pudog View Post
            I understand the frustration of losing stuffs, but you should have read the descriptions first. This is something that we should not take against R2...
            just wondering what description you are referring to no where does it tell you how many you would need and you can blame it on r2 there the ones who reset it at midnight instead of just letting you keep what you buy I had 443 stones and still not enough no one would think that it would take that many just to raise 1 star to 8 and after midnight they will all be gone. granted they do tell you about being reset but I had no idea it would take so many.so that's what I blame r2 for they should let you know how many you need or let you keep what you buy. its not about losing the stones its about wasting 100$

Comment

No offense, but I don't think you can rightfully blame anyone. Nymphs are not a new system and the information about enchanting has been compiled by players on the forum.

If you had asked about the amounts required, someone would have directed you to the thread and told you to just save up and wait for the next nymph event.

I know of people who have gotten their nymph to 8 star enchantment without spending a single cent through the nymph events.

Comment

Originally posted by R27398287 View Post
                I just spent 100$ to buy nymph stones to lvl my nymph from a 7 star to a 8 star got 409 stones and still didn't have enough to lvl now im gonna lose them at midnight so I pretty much just wasted 100$ wouldn't be so bad if I could just keep what I have but no they will all be gone at midnight. I for one think that is crazy and I will not be spending another dime on this game or any other r2g game seems like this game is all about money I know none of the devs will care since plenty of people will keep wasting there money but I felt this needed to be said
                Taking care with the nymph system, is something I would advise for all players.... it hurts losing a lot of stones, specially if they are brought stones.... and yes request have been made to change the system around.... unfortunately, we were not as successful as we hoped we would be, with getting the system changed....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

you can get 1-11 stars with that money with nymph event.

Comment

Lesson for everyone. Always ask first before doing something. There's a lot of players in the server, and it wouldn't hurt to ask them regarding the amount you needed for the enchant. Even if it's a new server, i'm sure that someone in the server has gone to the forum and checked the amount required to enchant. Or you can check the forum yourself. And since you spent real money, you should make sure that your spending worth it, by looking for information regarding the game mechanism.

And another advice, wait for nymph event to enchant it. You'll get some temporary blessing point in that event. You can also spent some gold to open the chest containing temporary nymph blessing points, which costs you about 5 golds per blessing point. It's much cheaper compare to the price of nymph holy stones, which is about 19 golds (from discounted pack), or 32 golds from shop (VIP).

Comment

Working...
                    X