Synthesising Fallen Souls (NM Abyss)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
    I was afraid that the ironic side of my post, do not be noticed, and that's the case ...

PS : SAME me CAN'T GRAB it ... for that you MUST Clear the 7-1 , and i can't actually
    good to know CoreBow as there was an ironic and sarcastic side in my post too (btw, I really like your sense of humour hihihi)
    for the real situation though I found that abyss is a ... nightmare and I still fight in level3 (where none of my "magic" works still)
    Last edited by R220356574; 08-11-2014, 04:09 AM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

why ppl want everything be too easy and get stuff without any effort?

abyss supposed to be hard, if we could synth stars it wud make lvl4 and higher useless.

got tons and tons of lvl1 stars too, but still if u ask me i NEVER want them to make synth possible.
      Misery s9 Dragon Isle
      Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

no synth would make higher level abyss boring even to trie
        why to trie for lvl4 when i can get everything from lvl3
        jyst work hard you need only 2 thinks for abuss
        1=learn your enemy
        2=adopt your character from what you learn
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
          jyst work hard you need only 2 thinks for abuss
          1=learn your enemy
          2=adopt your character from what you learn
          forgot to add a third one:
          3=learn to be patient
          and keep repeating this like a "mantra" day after day (that in case you may be tempted to give up trying hihihi)
          Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Yep, just be patient guys. I'm sure that you can reach level 3 or 4 after you play the game for 1 year or more. Well, should you be impatient, you can always recharge some golds to upgrade artifact, nymphs, or dragon. I'm sure you can get there faster LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
              Yep, just be patient guys. I'm sure that you can reach level 3 or 4 after you play the game for 1 year or more. Well, should you be impatient, you can always recharge some golds to upgrade artifact, nymphs, or dragon. I'm sure you can get there faster LOL.
              you're perfectly right rro we're here for more than a year, we ARE patient, we work on our chars, we even recharge (that would be impossible not to do that if you want to get anywhere in the game ) still ... you'll be stuck on a certain level for weeks, no matter what you want, dream or wish meanwhile ...

Comment

Originally posted by R220356574 View Post
                you're perfectly right rro we're here for more than a year, we ARE patient, we work on our chars, we even recharge (that would be impossible not to do that if you want to get anywhere in the game ) still ... you'll be stuck on a certain level for weeks, no matter what you want, dream or wish meanwhile ...
                use your brains guys why do u want to get those Fallen Stars (especially when they are only fallen) . why do you want to endure long innumerable fights, perform huge amouts of synth and work on your character for a year or more to reach lvl6 or maybe even lvl7 of Abbys. Just recharge and buy ready to go rings that wait for you . Easy and simple.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RingsReadyToGo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1692713

Comment

Originally posted by dinek View Post
                  use your brains guys why do u want to get those fallen stars (especially when they are only fallen) . Why do you want to endure long innumerable fights, perform huge amouts of synth and work on your character for a year or more to reach lvl6 or maybe even lvl7 of abbys. Just recharge and buy ready to go rings that wait for you . Easy and simple.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98832[/ATTACH]
                  best damn answer ever!

Comment

Of course it's hard, it should be hard. If it were easy everyone will do it.

Comment

I understand that a lot of you like to joke around, but try to refrain from requesting for money send.

Comment

it was i joke sorry if sound in wrong way
                        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

This is why they let you buy 4 star or 5 star rings...

Comment

fallen soul synthesize

hi

is there possible that you add fallen soul synthesize option to game?
                            for example synthesize 3 or 4 1-star fallen soul to a 2-star one?
                            because 2-star ones drop in 4th level of nightmare abyss,and it needs over 500k br to reach there, while that i with 310k br got all my 2 star rings 3 weeks ago.
                            fallen soul distribution is somehow not good.

regards

--sry saw topic down there--
                            Last edited by hero_biz; 08-13-2014, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kipusisko View Post
                              why ppl want everything be too easy and get stuff without any effort?

abyss supposed to be hard, if we could synth stars it wud make lvl4 and higher useless.

got tons and tons of lvl1 stars too, but still if u ask me i NEVER want them to make synth possible.
                              Hm...
                              correct me if i'm wrong.
                              wanting easy differs from trying hard,but could not because they don't spend much.
                              highest br in our server is near 700k, because he spent tones of money. i have played same time(for 1 year since server started) but my br is only 365k because i only spend from my support pass income. you cannot bring your br up without spending a lot money to even reach near higher lvls.
                              in addition, there are several examples that synthesize and obtaining are both in game. for example, you can get gem lvl 1-3 all in DT and you can synthesize them too.200
                              if you are giving 4* and 5* rings easy out in sells, at least add fallen soul synth option for other people too(that is still not easy, assuming obtaining 100 1-star fallen soul in 1 day and 4x1 synth ratio,creating 8 3* ring takes 200 days...).
                              Last edited by hero_biz; 08-13-2014, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X