Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• system message

hello
    this morning, in in-game mail I found a message that has no sense for me. it's not only me who got it, also other players on the server/s I play did.
    maybe someone from mods or anyone else can give me a ... hint on what's the meaning of it? and why have we received it?
    here's a SS of it. thanks in advance for anything useful as info about this

Click image for larger version

Name:	system message.png
Views:	1
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	1754906
    Last edited by Alkaris; 08-17-2014, 05:33 AM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Are you in top50 of server? Probably that message should say that you are eligible for Tribal Clash.
    I will get it in check.

Comment

probably must be that because i also resive the message and i player who is not in top 50 said he didnt resive any message
      theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Are you in top50 of server? Probably that message should say that you are eligible for Tribal Clash.
        I will get it in check.
        Alkaris i confirm: are auto message system only for "top 50" players , My Main receive this message ( top 50 ) , and my alt have no receive it ( top ~160 ^^ )

And speedly cheack in my guild : my members in top 50 receive too , for the out of top 50 , no "system 0" message
        Last edited by minours76; 08-17-2014, 07:36 AM.
        Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
        Guild: LastHero
        Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Working...
        X