Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Complains about tribal clash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complains about tribal clash

hehei wanted to see what name going to choose for next server
    noneland or bugland?hahaha
    theodoros

s4 europe

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
    hehei wanted to see what name going to choose for next server
    noneland or bugland?hahaha
    it ended ...
    "Spread the good news!

Tribal Clash is finally on its way to a server near you!
    Rise to the top and show all other servers who the Dragonian BOSSes really are.
    Plus, we’ll name one of our new servers after the player who ranks #1 in the first live event!
    Ready, set, battle on!

EventDate: August 17th
    Rules: One of the new servers will be named after the August 17th Tribal Clash event concludes."

and the big winner is ... the bug!
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

hey why it say thread started by thodoris83 i didnt start it or open it i gave my opinion in i threat in bug section you will say the bug section is only for bugs byt remember if was working i wouldnt come here
      i have more fun in dp forum than in game sorry byt thats the truth

now they only i have to wait is the banhammer from forums right? well i cant do anything about it so bye bye i hope they will fix the game so i can come back and play again
      theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

nothing happen in Europe Server ...

1- before 19:00 - original TC Button doesn't work
        2- 19:00 - nothing change - no prepare possible
        3- 19:10 - same thing, nothing move , no opponent , no one , nowhere ...
        4- 19:50 - possibility of "join" the event close and nothing for nobody ...

ps: 19:58 end of my x5 Scrolls burn for this potential coming ...
        Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
        Guild: LastHero
        Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
          hey why it say thread started by thodoris83 i didnt start it or open it i gave my opinion in i threat in bug section you will say the bug section is only for bugs byt remember if was working i wouldnt come here
          i have more fun in dp forum than in game sorry byt thats the truth

now they only i have to wait is the banhammer from forums right? well i cant do anything about it so bye bye i hope they will fix the game so i can come back and play again
          I like when bugs is going with bugs and complains or opinions about issue go with discussion. That way its easier for me to find information about issue which i will need to provide to techs. Thats why i moved your post here and no its not bannable.

Comment

s31 experiencing the same no tribal clash

Comment

Server 155 does not have tribal clash either.

Comment

Same on S131 US East... cant join

Comment

server 115 no way to enter tribal clash button does not even give rankings it still comes up with red message data synchronized with remote server.

Comment

really annoyed about tribal clash issue. Would like to have compensation pack.
                    Aodhan
                    S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                    Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

kongregate server 1 is not seeing Tribal clash today and it is now 19:12 server time

Comment

S1 Dragon Valley couldn't access Tribal Clash today.

Comment

We are having tech to look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                            We are having tech to look into that.
                            TC announced, everyone eagerly waiting for it, time for launching came, nothing happened.
                            19h - opening time, TC icon not working, event in event guide no response
                            19.12 - rechecked it, same response
                            19.20 - tried again, nothing active
                            19.50 - closing event time, same state for it (with a lot more coming and retrying icon/event in event-guide in between/within the 50 minutes allotted time).

as you probably need SS too for that tech check here's what I could take last night but didn't have time to post at that moment.

so ... I've accessed and tried to enter TC using the icon on the page and I got this:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	TC 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	820.9 KB
ID:	1693349

when I've cheched TC in the event guide, this is what I got:

Name:	TC 2.png
Size:	621.9 KB
ID:	1693350

in the morning, when I logged in the game, this is what I found in my in-game mail:

Name:	TC 3.png
Size:	583.4 KB
ID:	1693351
                            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by R220356574 View Post
                              TC announced, everyone eagerly waiting for it, time for launching came, nothing happened.
                              19h - opening time, TC icon not working, event in event guide no response
                              19.12 - rechecked it, same response
                              19.20 - tried again, nothing active
                              19.50 - closing event time, same state for it (with a lot more coming and retrying icon/event in event-guide in between/within the 50 minutes allotted time).

as you probably need SS too for that tech check here's what I could take last night but didn't have time to post at that moment.
                              Ty, we already have information and screenshots.

Comment

Working...
                              X