gold coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold coins

thank you developers for doing so many updates without telling us what you are doing in case it affects things we have in our bags. thank you for putting in events that you only do once or twice
    before they are gone forever. thank you for replacing useful game events with ones in here that frequently bug. thank you for the so many wonderful bugs in the game that will never be fixed. best of all thank you for removing any ability to get free gold coins. it's not like anybody needs free growth wings or has any desire to use the EVG without spending money. bah seems that over time this
    game has gotten less and less fun. never any new events, they have no intention of ever putting draconian duel or solo showdown on any time zone other than east coast, and the only new content is when their profits drop and they decide to add new lvls to everything. since they have no intention of adding onto the daily events this simply means we have to buy everything from the shop.
    seriously I know games like these require some players to spend money, but when the players are only given the option of spending money on gold coins or get punished by being freeloaders I have to wonder how long it will be before this game gets erased.

Originally posted by luckydragon12 View Post
    thank you developers for doing so many updates without telling us what you are doing in case it affects things we have in our bags.
    How your bag was affected by an update?

thank you for putting in events that you only do once or twice before they are gone forever.
    Nothing wrong here, no one ever promised any event will come back. If events come rarely people complains and if events come often people complains. I think it can't be helped.

thank you for replacing useful game events with ones in here that frequently bug.
    What you consider useful? Magic Lamp or gem vendor? They are just outdated events, people call it GOOD or USEFUL cause they are linked to old memories of the game. Its just Nostalgia, the game changed. After almost 2 years the gem vendor came back and everyone noticed how useless it become and i never saw someone asking to have him back.

thank you for the so many wonderful bugs in the game that will never be fixed.
    All games have bugs, we need to learn how live with them. I play in US East, and the only bug that is affecting my gameplay is the timer bug for cross-server events, already reported by me and a few other players. Bugs from Trivia, Devil's Den and wrong description are there and always will be since devs already stated its not a priority, but like I said it dont affect the gameplay unless you are a perfectionist or you have OCD.

best of all thank you for removing any ability to get free gold coins.
    Free gold offers always was a third-party feature, I got my wings with free gold 2 years and a half ago. But i think everyone noticed how the offers quality decreased. We always had spyware download and other junk offers among the offers that really worked. But recently almost none of the offers were working except for videos in a few regions. I cant blame R2 for removing if it wasnt working properly.

it's not like anybody needs free growth wings or has any desire to use the EVG without spending money.
    Ok, lets try to be realistic. All games have a lifespan and someday will die. At the current moment the game have 3 types of players: The CASHERS who chose to keep spending to mantain their top position in rankings; The FREE PLAYERS (including ex-cashers) who are just drifting away or play because of their friends; and the HATERS that cant fit in any of the other categories and only complains about everything.
    If you want to buy EVG its simple, just become a CASHER. EVG is the only feature that gives advantage to cashers. If everyone have access to EVG no one will want to recharge and game will di even faster since it wont pay itself anymore.

bah seems that over time this game has gotten less and less fun.
    Yeah, the game aged. That's a normal feeling, you wont find the same fun you had when it was new. If that was the case everyone still would play Enduro and Pac Man on Atari 2600.

never any new events, they have no intention of ever putting draconian duel or solo showdown on any time zone other than east coast
    I partially agree with you, the lack of new events sounds like dev's laziness, they could at least change the offers in Xmas Sleigh and Flash Sale. That would motivate even the cashers to recharge more. About DraGonian Duel and Solo Showdown, we already discussed about that before. US East barely have structure for those events. Dragonian Duel often have teams without opponents due to lack of participants, and in showdown no one can reach the Supreme Commander rank. Europe is considerably weaker and events would be even less functional. US West and Oceanic are single servers so there no technical possibility to put cross-server events there.

and the only new content is when their profits drop and they decide to add new lvls to everything.
    They put those things cause always there are people who will pay for it. Unfortunately that's business my friend.

since they have no intention of adding onto the daily events this simply means we have to buy everything from the shop.
    Be grateful you can buy items from shop using Returned Gold Coins. When game started we had only one kind of coins. No recharge, no gold. At least now we can buy stuff without spend real money, and if you have a supporter pass from compensation pack you can make a very good weekly profit of Returned Gold.

seriously I know games like these require some players to spend money, but when the players are only given the option of spending money on gold coins or get punished by being freeloaders I have to wonder how long it will be before this game gets erased.
    Free players are not being punished here, its just a severe handicap. If you want to be competitive I'm sorry to say you cant do it for free. You cant expect players who spend $1.000 monthly will be beaten by free players, right? If that happens people will stop spending, and you wont need to WONDER when the game will die, cause it already will be dead at this point.
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
    X