more battle rating assesments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more battle rating assesments

we need some new assesments added to the upgrade to tell us where our total assesment stands due to the release of eadumons, enchanted rings, and totems, as with the current format, i feel that the current assesment would change quite a bit if these were added to tell players of where their br stacks up in terms of their level. I know my current assesment would fall though the floor if these were added, as i do not know exactly how much more work needs to go into developing the power of my rings, eadumons, and totems so i can bet better informed of when it is time to start advancing in level. if you would kindly take this into account for us that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
    we need some new assesments added to the upgrade to tell us where our total assesment stands due to the release of eadumons, enchanted rings, and totems, as with the current format, i feel that the current assesment would change quite a bit if these were added to tell players of where their br stacks up in terms of their level. I know my current assesment would fall though the floor if these were added, as i do not know exactly how much more work needs to go into developing the power of my rings, eadumons, and totems so i can bet better informed of when it is time to start advancing in level. if you would kindly take this into account for us that would be great.

Thanks in advance
    This update wolud be nice, but I doubt that happens.... Probably, at the actual moment, none of the developers are the ones who started to create the game and I believe that many features become "forgotten" and will never change. Adding new features to BR assesment and make this feature really balanced and worthy is not that easy, in addition, there are few players who still use it and most of the others are not even aware of the existence of this feature.
    Most of our player base is made by experienced players and BR assesment is a support feature for begginers who dont knows where their development is lacking. The assesment is only used to orientate, you shouldn't depend on it to decide when it's time to level up or any major character builiding decisions. The fun of the game is to make your own (right or wrong) decisions and learning from your mistakes.
    Have a nice game
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
    X