This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Favorable Feedback Forum Guide

Greetings and welcome to Dragon Pals' Favorable Feedback forum. This forum is a place for players of Dragon Pals to post suggestions to the game, as well as feedback on current systems and activities running in the game. If you've got an idea for the game, a suggestion to improve it, or even a criticism, this is the forum to post it in!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I really don't like the Idea of level 42 and higher getting to keep there accounts, if anything at all you should let all of us tester get to keep the accounts sense we are the ones that give the feed back and information on what needs improved or at lest lower it to were anyone level 30+ should be aloud to keep the accounts sense you put some of us thew craziness of trying to get to level 40 a few quest like 3 or 4 then just just grinding to the next level and do a few more quest and more grinding to next level and at times no quest all all, and barely getting any exp out of it even with all the events even with VIP card and another thing to bring up is all this Lag the flowers do nothing but cause lag for a lot of people. I know it may sound like I am complaining and what not. But do you believe it is truly fair to those of us who have bad net? I do look forward to hearing from you all at R2games.

Comment

i love the game just wish i could keep my charicter and my guild contribution, i play 3 games from r2games so i do like the games u guys put out

Comment

Me encanta el juego Ojalá pudiera mantener mi charicter y mi contribución gremio, juego 3 juegos de r2games asÃ* que me gustan los juegos u chicos sacaron

Comment

Originally posted by chavitacris View Post
            Me encanta el juego Ojalá pudiera mantener mi charicter y mi contribución gremio, juego 3 juegos de r2games asÃ* que me gustan los juegos u chicos sacaron
            Hola, me alegra que te guste el juego, pero no soy capaz de determinar qué tipo de asistencia que necesita. Por favor, publique con más detalles.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

what is the tips for mages in dragon pals ? :/

Comment

Originally posted by R26559595 View Post
                what is the tips for mages in dragon pals ? :/
                Obviously you work on MATK and PDEF then it's personal style. Some go for Crit some for Crit Defense. Use dragon orbs to further customize your stats.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

I saw an ad for your game on Facebook and thought I would try it. The half naked girl in her nightie 1 second into the game made me change my mind. Good Luck and have fun. Im out.

Comment

Originally posted by MammaT View Post
                    I saw an ad for your game on Facebook and thought I would try it. The half naked girl in her nightie 1 second into the game made me change my mind. Good Luck and have fun. Im out.
                    \

The only ads on Facebook that belong to R2games are the ones on our official page. We are working very hard through marketing and legal to get the non pg13 ads dealt with, I am very sorry for your experience and hope that you will give the game a chance. We are a kid friendly game.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                      \

The only ads on Facebook that belong to R2games are the ones on our official page. We are working very hard through marketing and legal to get the non pg13 ads dealt with, I am very sorry for your experience and hope that you will give the game a chance. We are a kid friendly game.
                      I think the person is talking about the 'Princess', not the ads. (Princess whose name is Crystal, not Fred. xD) I didn't even notice she was wearing such an.. awkward.. garment until I was into my level 40's, so I could ignore it after that. (Story line starts to be really choppy so don't even see NPCs anymore).

Comment

So, i was thinking of having a game currency conversion where it is made fair and square, one suggestion i can recommend is actually having to convert magic coins into dragon coins and vice versa, both are for equipment and i guess the value of coins is the same when it comes to converting to a higher tier for example ( from normal to excellent, outstanding ) Purchasing power is also the same as 5 dragon coins = 1 LVL2 yellow crystal and 5 magic coins = 1 LVL2 purple crystal
                        Well, just a suggestion but hopefully it is taken into consideration, thank you.

Comment

I love Dragonpals i really love it, but this amazing game is missing something very important to the player and the game to progress.
                          Trade system is missing from this amazing game and we player need trade system, like give new beginner our old gear that we don't have any use for, help our guild mates and make our guild to progress and get it better and bigger. The best thing with trade system is that u can give and get! and this is what we player need to progress in this game not only we player but to make this game progress! So i suggest that you people that make this amazing game to add trade system in this game so we player can enjoy more of this game!!! And i promise u that we all player gonna love it!!! We request for it<33!!!

Last edited by R28297765; 11-30-2013, 01:03 AM. Reason: We need trade system to make player to enjoy this game and make this game to progress!

Comment

post suggestions and feedback in a new thread please, it means that we can keep track of suggestions and feedback better
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

hey there well idk where to post my thoughts about my situation but here i go.im trying to help my friends in my guild to understand that forums is apart of the game but there saying no 1 cares about forums or they just stay in game all the time.and they want seasond players in the guild.i just feel like forums do give advice to those who dont know about the game and help when people have problems in game.so either way forums is apart of dragon pals or any game we play.i just feel like some of them are closed minded and dont realy see the big picture.i like to server hop and meet new people and see the highest 3 ranked are.i just feel like im the only one who cares about server 46 n was thinking about trying to become a vet.atm my main is a lvl 55 but there are no lvl 70s or 80s running around in the server im in yet.so im at aloss wuts a good way of helping a guild out or server.wut happens when the server runs high and dry xD just speaking my mind about my issue need some1 advice from them seasond players plz lol
                              Last edited by SharFairy; 12-12-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X