This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R228473942 View Post
    hi all i have good idea why not the players trade with eachother and some of items can trade and some cant the market like that but the players buy the items in trade the players can give items free .....thanks
    Because it can lead to a big abuse of alt characters. Devs tried to do ot before, they have seen results and decided never return to this question.

Comment

ok ....thanks

Comment

I don't know if this is where I post this but Server 1 east Dragon Valley could really use a merg with another server. The server that would be good to merg S1 with would be S16. I only request this because S1 is losing more and more players and not getting any new ones. S1 in under 100 people playing actively now. Please and thank- you

Comment

Originally posted by R217480331 View Post
          I don't know if this is where I post this but Server 1 east Dragon Valley could really use a merg with another server. The server that would be good to merg S1 with would be S16. I only request this because S1 is losing more and more players and not getting any new ones. S1 in under 100 people playing actively now. Please and thank- you
          here is where you can post it there :P http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-merge-thread
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

They should give us an event where there is drops in th again :P

Comment

I really like the game and would recommend it. The only constructive criticism i would give is to fully train new players. When you first log onto the game it's a lot to take in and i threw away a lot of valuable things because i didn't fully know what they were. If I'm on level 20, i don't think i should be getting stuff with that requires level 45. Especially with limited backpack space.

Comment

Everytime I come here and wondering sooo much...if here is something wrong, the players get a big gift and R2 says, what is happened and excuse me.....I play on a german server.....we have so much bugs...the Cross-Server-battle is only a farce, because not the strongest teams are the winner...it is realy false world! But from R2...nothing...no sorry, nothing roll-back...our game-masters don`t get any information...nothing...if we are not existing...Our big game-master from China is Yong....is he the problem?
                Best regards
                Amouage from german server S3

Comment

Please add the tab replenishment option to buy 100 and 250 Gold. Because in other countries, the dollar has become very expensive or please possible to choose how much to replenish ...

Comment

I have an idea regarding the sales in the shop where it says 20% off.
                    Would it be possible to put some of the nymphs like Gloria, Arya, Illustria, maybe Raquel in the sales of the shop to let people with returned gold coins being able to purchase these nymphs?
                    Because some people may not have the opportunity to recharge or get real gold to buy them in the EVG. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R226529874 View Post
                      I have an idea regarding the sales in the shop where it says 20% off.
                      Would it be possible to put some of the nymphs like Gloria, Arya, Illustria, maybe Raquel in the sales of the shop to let people with returned gold coins being able to purchase these nymphs?
                      Because some people may not have the opportunity to recharge or get real gold to buy them in the EVG. Thank you.
                      It will not happen, they may be added to some other sale events like Flash Sale or Lucky Bazaar or other events, but its will be not accessible from general shop.

Comment

haha the game itself is great, it is only ruined by the pay to play aspect.

The developer's, not R2 games, actually created an mmo that allows loyal daily 4 hour players to earn new stuff and 90% of the content.

mmo games like this type are very rare.

The owners not the host could easily triple their income from the game with simple changes.

not that they ever will..

I know alot of gamer's who spend $60 per game and that's it.

yet they will play almost every day they are not working or with friends.. they may even have a game session with friend's.

This bring in more player's because that what every game player want to see they want a regular players set not all newbs...

they also want fair prices. I know at least 10,000 people who play crappy mmo games just because the lowest price is set at 1.00 USD and the best recharge is set at $20.

and for 1 usd per pay check they can keep up with the 1% of the gamer population who wipe their buts with $100 bills. and sit at top spots, Now multiple that by 5.2 million boom problems solved..

combine that with a game that actually constant updates or changes features... with a great costumer service...

and you get a gold mine but hey no one ever listens to the person with and iq over 200....

that is my suggestion

I would also suggest changing the vip start up and putting a different caviat in place...

Comment

Working...
                        X