X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2354287
    started a topic Making a sugestion about energy level

Making a sugestion about energy level

energy level is low 200/200 at full bar ,and recovery rate is even lower 5 per 30 mins.I suggest to make it even, increase the energy bar to 300/300 for better response , take a look at yitien you got 1500 energy at max bar and recovery rate of 25/30mins ,if you take that and divide it by 5 to match the energy recovering rate it would conclude in a 300/300 energy bar.

• BlueDragyn
    replied
    I agree that the minimum and recovery rate of stamina should be adjusted. I love the concept of being able to eek out a little more experience while I'm at work or sleeping.

That said... I don't mind playing for hours at a time but if you're going to limit how many times a day that I can run instances, I don't see a reason to invest my time trying to level up. I've played a lot of RPG games, some from the US and some built overseas so I'm familiar with the timer concept. My suggestion is to leave the Blitz as it is - number of runs subject to the amount of stamina you have available - but allow someone to manually run an instance of any type as many times as they want per day.

As an alpha version, you really want people to spend a bit of time on each aspect but not limit how far ahead they can get. At this point you have a lot of people that tested the mid-level content but how many have reached beyond 50?

Leave a comment:

• R2354287
    replied
    Originally posted by catberry View Post
    Not everyone who plays can affort a constant VIP status, you should always considers that ^^

I think a bit bigger + in Energy every half hour would be a good thing. maybe like 10 or 20? somethign that is also useful for those who play alot, but dont have massive amount of real money to trow at the game.

I agree with you cat but the energy recovery rate if should be increased the maximum output to make it even would be somewhere around 7.5-12.5/30 mins, 20 is too high they have 2 options already ,increase the amount of energy that we start with, or increase the regen rate of energy from 5 to max 12.5 to make it even + they really need to put some energy boosters packs so we can refresh when we need energy since we might not have any left after dailies and other quests.
    + its alpha and then it will be a wipe out so it wouldn`t hurt for them to allow us to test more things at bigger levels

Leave a comment:

• catberry
    replied
    Originally posted by Reddit View Post
    200 is enough honestly, from VIP you receive bonus energy, aswell as you barely use all of the 200 and if you do, you should probably do something else for a bit.
    Not everyone who plays can affort a constant VIP status, you should always considers that ^^

I think a bit bigger + in Energy every half hour would be a good thing. maybe like 10 or 20? somethign that is also useful for those who play alot, but dont have massive amount of real money to trow at the game.

Leave a comment:

• Divinesin
    replied
    I agree, i believe the maximum energy should be increased. 200 is too less as there is "energy waste" since energy would have completely refilled from 0 to 200 in 20 hours. Many people can't login every 20 hours to use some of the energy so more can refill.

Leave a comment:

• R2354287
    replied
    yes but there is no other way of recovering energy than going afk,making the game very slow paced and very energy dependent

Leave a comment:

• Reddit
    replied
    200 is enough honestly, from VIP you receive bonus energy, aswell as you barely use all of the 200 and if you do, you should probably do something else for a bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X