No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINAL EDIT: I'm not at all happy with the way you have changed this game. I understand you work for profit and don't make games out of charity, however your pricing is absolutely insane! 10,000 gold coins is $100?! Your cool-down times (especially regarding guilds) are usually well over that?! Great way to ruin an otherwise wonderful idea! I definitely WILL NOT be playing this from here on out with the way it is set. Goodbye, greedy ones!

Comment

do u think R2games should send an email with a code for free wings for people who deserve them

Comment

I would love to see
        1. A sort function for the inventory, as well as allowing the players to add unbound to bound items - takes up less space
        2. A general vault for excess items or even a community vault in the guild that will allow guild members to place items there
        3. Allow guild members to buy/sell/trade with one another
        4. Accept amethysts as cash for purchases in the store - not everyone has the real life wealth to buy gold

Comment

I completely agree with the gem idea. Currently, gem levels do not affect most non-cashers however they will soon become important and put people who don't spend money at a major disadvantage. However, i don't mind the gem transformation costs. They seem fair especially since amethyst isn't too hard to come by.

Comment

Working...
          X