Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Farm Suggestion and Clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Suggestion and Clarification

Frankly it's a little weird that you are encouraged to steal from your friends' farms and force them to be your farmhands by defeating them in battle. Being able to get extras from farmhands and collecting from other's farms should remain, but be redesigned in a more positive way so that you're collaborating and helping each other rather than screwing over your friends.

Also The Reaper orb needs some clarification. Description says Damage Wave has a reach of 2% but what is damage wave, what is its reach, and how will extending it by 2% help us in battle?
    Last edited by R211787235; 04-19-2013, 03:09 AM.

The Damage Wave.. kind of increasing damage at some point I guess. ... Just lvl it up and maybe you can get more advantage :P

Comment

A lot about this game reminds me of Wartune, especially the Orbs/Astrals. Damage Wave specifically seems to be like the Floating Damage astral, which expands your range of damage (up OR down). Instead of your base damage of (for example) 3000-5000, it would expand that by 2% in both directions (lowest and highest). Your damage dealt with this equipped would possibly get weaker (2% lower expansion) or stronger (2% higher expansion) with each cast. I hope that made sense. (Devs/Veterans of the game, please correct me if this is wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by Shaeleigh View Post
        A lot about this game reminds me of Wartune, especially the Orbs/Astrals. Damage Wave specifically seems to be like the Floating Damage astral, which expands your range of damage (up OR down). Instead of your base damage of (for example) 3000-5000, it would expand that by 2% in both directions (lowest and highest). Your damage dealt with this equipped would possibly get weaker (2% lower expansion) or stronger (2% higher expansion) with each cast. I hope that made sense. (Devs/Veterans of the game, please correct me if this is wrong)
        Yes~ just like what you said.

Comment

Working...
        X