Game Installer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Installer

Please GM, make the game installer so we don't need download all features again if we accidently clear our cache. I hope you can make it, thank you GM.

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been documented.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by R214475343 View Post
      Please GM, make the game installer so we don't need download all features again if we accidentally clear our cache. I hope you can make it, thank you GM.
      Hello R214475343,

Actually, you could download another browser ( Firefox, Safari ) to play the game individually and do not clear the cache after you've used it. But, there is also some auto-clean programs in computers that automatically erase the cache of some browser, please take note of that. Example 'Advanced System Care, PC tuneup'.
      "If you are creating a thread in the forum, let me give you some tips below."
      Be Clear
      You’ll get better and faster replies if people can understand your posts.

Be Original
      :o Search to see if the topic has already been covered before creating a new thread.

Be Organized
      :o Create threads in the appropriate forum section. Incorrectly categorized posts may be moved or deleted.

I'm not a Staff or someone special. I'm just an ordinary player supporting the community.

Comment

Working...
      X