Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to point out to the creators of dragon pals, that there are many people who play the game that put their well earned money into the game for a better experience, As a loyal gamer i would like to point out that you promised to give us rewards if we liked the game on Facebook. No one has received any rewards and I would appreciate if you gave us what is rightfully ours. Thanks

there is a like facebook event running at the moment that has delivered rewards for the required amount of likes

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-new-Facebook
    two lots of rewards have been sent out, I checked with players and confirmed it

if you are refering to the other like on Facebook thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Us-On-Facebook!! its long over
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Uhmm Kit regarding about that.. it seems the rewards for 50k is not yet released right? Dont seem to have got it.

Comment

50k legit likes, not players using their alt accounts or creating fake accounts to boost the likes.... thats whats required

Comment

Sorry, for thread necromancy. But how is decided which likes are legit? Cause it's already 60k and i want that reward.

Comment

60k likes is passed but no reward for it?

Comment

LOL you guys talk about 60k rewards yet i havent receive any 50k reward i think..It might have been taken away during the merge.. if they did release it? And one thing though if you make events like this and requires a legit likes??
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-25-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

FB are the people that manage the events like this and they decide if there is legit voting or not as its done on their platform.... and I edited your post, there is no need to post insulting remarks

Comment

sorry for that but you guys are treating us like kids. We pay for this game...such shame such shame.

Comment

Originally posted by XGungnirX View Post
                    sorry for that but you guys are treating us like kids. We pay for this game...such shame such shame.
                    I like this very much. Lol Thank you for being oh so correct
                    ~ Kagome |Server44|A.G.M|Thekeep|MarriedToLoki|~ DragonPals

~Kag |Server27|Member|Defiance|MarriedToLoki|~ Mythborne

~Let's all just get along~

Comment

Working...
                    X