Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Why is my game not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my game not loading

why is my game not loading can't get on today not happy i pay for vip and get no working game what the hell do you think we are pay cows fix it please.

i only play dragon pals love them don't like being unable to load right all i get is a black screen not happy at all

Comment

same here black screen all day.. it's now 5.25pm in Australia and have not been able to log in all day.. I guess my VIP collects on my several servers are wasted today let alone the HOT EVENT COLLECTS.

Comment

yes i in Australia as well can't get in so not happy they better fix i soon or i want all my cash back

Comment

server Snowhedge i only play in i'm Dragonstar in there and i'm so not happy

Comment

try changing the DNS please,.... there have been a few players affected in other games as well..... changing the dns and rebooting is fixing it for most people that are affected

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001161.htm

and in future, do me a big favour and post the server name so I can check the server, it speeds things up a lot
            Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-25-2014, 05:55 AM.
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Star Temple US WEST server also tried to log in to my Desert of Fire US WEST server and same thing BLACK screen.. was here until 2 hours ago until it froze during Legendary I refreshed and now black screen. but my Oceanic Frosty Summit still working ok.

Comment

can you try flushing the dns cache and rebooting the computer please https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

Comment

I have tried as you said didn't work still black screen after your last date this started happening to my server (S52) Snowhege (europe) not happy as it was 8 hours before i got back on last time now just before di it started again
                  really not happy........

Comment

i have tried everything i can think of and its still not fixing it what the hell did you guys do to my game i pay for vip i get hours of no able to play its not fair your ripping us off here so not happy

Comment

my laptop have same problems as my desktop computer getting back in not happy....

Comment

yeah... I am getting reports from different servers and different players in different regions...... t

there are a number of quick fixes that may or may not work, what did not work for me, was flushing the dns cache, rebooting the router, changing the dns and using a secure dns..... what did work was using a proxy site to access the server ( did not load ) then switched back to a normal browser connection and that fixed the issue.....

its annoying because the issue is not happening with the server itself, its happening with a bottle neck outside of the server and once you are thru that, the server loads fine......

Comment

Having a problem loading the game, says "Movie not loaded" when I right click where the game SHOULD be.
                          Flushed dns and reset router, but still nothing, not sure what's going on...

EDIT: Tried a different computer, still nothing - help please?? I want to see how much damage was caused by the terrible rollback...or whether it effected me at all
                          Last edited by Fired_High; 12-26-2014, 09:24 AM.
                          S44: Norsetown
                          Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

now I cant get into any of my servers.. all black screens

Server [s47][s112][s73] and this is after Flushing, rebooting computer and using the DNS numbers supplied in links. :/

is it just us Aussies affected? I really hope not.

anyway.. bed time for me.. it's just ticked past 1am here. hopefully I can play tomorrow..

Comment

its not just australians that are affected, players in NZ are affected too....... the more I test this ( constant reloading the server and checking browser dev readouts ) the most I am seeing references to external hosting sites not loading correctly and the main gateway is bottlenecking because of it

in simple terms, its like a slow driver in the drive thru at the local mcdonalds, taking their time to make up their mind what they are ordering..... until they move their butt, the other drivers have to find a way around them

in player terms, basically its a case of rebooting the router or using proxy sites to reroute your connection to the server.... until the bottleneck is cleared up

Comment

Working...
                              X