No announcement yet.

Flash player issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did what u say and nothing happen the game still stuck in the half loading

Comment

plz some one help me

Comment

the game is stuck in loading i can't enter the game

Comment

darn everytime you all do maintenace is something new again and again the game doesn't work it it takes weeks to fix wow.

Comment

what about firefox? i try another server is good and loading is finished. but in my server S147 (esterwitch) only black screen showed. please fix it. i send support ticket to and still no reply.

this is the proof

S147
            black screen.jpg

another server is working

another server.jpg
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

i cant view full screen of the game please help.

Comment

*The requested entry was not found in the cache.* this is what I am getting when I log in

Comment

Originally posted by R28951195 View Post
                  *The requested entry was not found in the cache.* this is what I am getting when I log in
                  Try reseting you cache and cookies.

Comment

i got black screen too, cant login the game. clear cache n cookies dnt work!

Comment

my shockwave flash stops working every now and then, usually when i close a tab of one of the other r2 games i play (LoA, Wartune) and it at times stops working so badly that i have to close the browser and relaunch. i use firefox

Comment

I would recomend playing wartune through mini-client, in browser it does really heavy load on flash player.

Comment

ill try that, thanks alkaris.

avg killed the mini-client
                          Last edited by Maelael; 11-15-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X