Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Server merge thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S298 HOWLING DESSERT EUROPE

pls let us merge

Comment

• I will have to stand with Erinnyen in regards to S41 (f/k/a S134 Goblin's Gully, S131 Blistery Tundra (US EAST). We have been asking and begging for a merger for the past few years and our voices have been ignored. We may have five (5) guilds listed on S41, however only two guilds are mostly active.

Since S131 opened, I've watched many people come and go, sadly as of late, I'm seeing more and more people stop playing the game. And for those that do play the game, we do lose out on many rewards as Erinnyen has mentioned.

Normally, I would have added my own thread under this section, but since this situation has been getting rather dire, I have attached it to Erinnyen's. Since S41 is way past due for a merger, I will suggest to those active players continue to add to Erinnyen's thread. Maybe you may see how dead this server has become from being neglected.
      Last edited by MissRose4U; 05-06-2017, 03:49 AM.
      MissRosey, MissRosie & IrishRose
      S44, S149, & S131
      Microsoft Edge

Comment

• yes we have needed a merge for a long time. many have left because of the lack of a merge and the belief that we are ignored.

Comment

• Server 41 is down to about 20 active players this is getting rediculous. We never get the rewards and this means we don't stand a chance in IM, CSC, TC or Duel. I will not be spending any more money on this game till we get a merge and if it doesn't happen soon I will join the ranks of those who have quit this game. Please fix this now.

Comment

• 170/75 (Nightfall Steppes) complex is down to five active guilds (and one that stays in the battle grid on its old wealth.) If there's another struggling server in US-East we'll gladly have them.
            DP persona: Yasatanna
            Nightfall Steppe
            Mage, started 2/13/15
            as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

• (S174) Radiant Sea US West

Comment

Working...
              X