Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymph Glyph Guide

Nymph Glyph Guide
    Greetings Dragonians. Here is a guide to help you understand Nymph Glyph system.
    This system will help you to make your nymph stronger by improving her stats.

You can get access to Glyph panel from Nymph shrine

Click image for larger version

Name:	NGl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1758454

There is 8 different glyphs, they have different nymph star requierements to unlock.

Name:	NGl1.jpg
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	1758455

Unlocking glyphs
    If you meet corresponding star requierement, you can unlock a glyph. For that you will require a glyph soul, which can be found in shop.
    Better glyphs will require more glyph souls.

Name:	NGl2.jpg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1758456

Engraving glyph
    After glyph being unlocked you can engrave it. For that you need glyph crystal, which can be obtained from shop, major surprise chests and some events.

Name:	NGl3.jpg
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1758457

Warning. Be careful, by default system uses all your glyph crystals for upgrade. But you can put how much crystals you want to use in cost field.

Name:	NGl4.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1758458

I hope this guide was helpful to you and thanks for reading.

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    ...Warning. Be careful, by default system uses all your glyph crystals for upgrade. But you can put how much crystals you want to use in cost field.
    Oh, something i did not know. Thanks.

Comment

Uhmmmm o-o Aren't the stats wrong? They lvl the stats up by JUST 5 points? That's... Wow! And it takes 12 to get it from lvl 1 to lvl 2? I can't imagine how many it takes to actually get a decent upgrade on BR... So, are you guys sure that's how much BR those are supposed to give?
      Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

glyph soul can only be obtained from the shop?
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by irunin View Post
          Uhmmmm o-o Aren't the stats wrong? They lvl the stats up by JUST 5 points? That's... Wow! And it takes 12 to get it from lvl 1 to lvl 2? I can't imagine how many it takes to actually get a decent upgrade on BR... So, are you guys sure that's how much BR those are supposed to give?
          The first lvl gives very little BR boost but subsequent lvls give more.

Name:	Screenshot_34.png
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	1697136

Originally posted by diablu View Post
          glyph soul can only be obtained from the shop?
          For the time being yes.
          During the columbus day event you could get glyph souls from the boat as well. So i wont be surprised if a future event give them as well.
          Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
          Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Working...
          X