Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No growth points while not being vip .. ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No growth points while not being vip .. ?

Hey.

I just bought a VIP card, 1 month, for 799 gold since i wasn't VIP.
    I'm just wondering, why didn't i get the 2 growth points for spending 600 gold ?

returned coins don't give growth points

Comment

Since when .. ?
      All it says is that Market deals doesn't count towards growth points.
      Nothing regarding returned gold coins.

Comment

Originally posted by R2108113144 View Post
        Since when .. ?
        All it says is that Market deals doesn't count towards growth points.
        Nothing regarding returned gold coins.
        Always.
        Returned gold coins never give growth points.
        Cause if you hover your mouse on gold amount you will see that recharged gold coins is named gold coins and returned gold coins is returned gold coins. And VIP says 1 growth point per 300 gold coins spent.
        Last edited by Alkaris; 12-10-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Then RGC should also be added to the list of what DOESN'T count.
          But thanks.

Comment

Dismount VIP, why? I did not write that extended the VIP, but I also bought.

Comment

Originally posted by 131220550581363 View Post
              Dismount VIP, why? I did not write that extended the VIP, but I also bought.
              Sorry, can you explain details? I have a problem with understanding your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Sorry, can you explain details? I have a problem with understanding your issue.
                I have a VIP 3 is locked, it is not clear why. It is written that I have not updated the VIP, so it is not active. (у меня заблокировался VIP 3, не понятно почему. Написано, что я не обновила VIP, поэтому он не активный.)

Comment

Originally posted by 131220550581363 View Post
                  I have a VIP 3 is locked, it is not clear why. It is written that I have not updated the VIP, so it is not active. (у меня заблокировался VIP 3, не понятно почему. Написано, что я не обновила VIP, поэтому он не активный.)
                  Здесь ВИП больше похож на подписку, т.е. имеет определенный срок. После окончания этого срока ВИП деактивируется: привилегий больше не дает (ни скидок, ни доп. или расширенных функций, ни чего), ни на что не влияет, очки роста не копятся. Тем не менее, очки роста и уровень ВИПа не сгорают, так что после приобретения ВИП-карты все возвращается к тому состоянию, которое было до деактивации (например, твой ВИП 3 и ---очков роста до ВИП 4). Действие приборетенных ВИП-карт складывается (3 карты ВИП-на 1 мес. в итоге дадут 3 месяца непрекращающегося статуса ВИП, например).

The VIP here is similar to the subscription, because it has specific time of validity, after which it becomes inactive: no more privilegies which are given by the VIP (no more sales, no more additional or extended functions, nothing), no more growth points are added. But both the growth points, and the level of VIP do not disappear, so after reneval of the VIP or purchase of the VIP-card everything goes to the state it was before (for example, your VIP 3 and xxx points of growth till the VIP 4). The duration of VIP-cards is added to the already activated one: for instance, 3 "VIP for 1 month" cards will give you three moths of continuos VIP-status in total, if you activate them at the same time).
                  Last edited by ellia-bronsky; 01-19-2016, 01:47 AM. Reason: clearly divided the translation from reply in non-Eng. language
                  Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
                  Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

Originally posted by ellia-bronsky View Post
                    Здесь ВИП больше похож на подписку, т.е. имеет определенный срок. После окончания этого срока ВИП деактивируется: привилегий больше не дает (ни скидок, ни доп. или расширенных функций, ни чего), ни на что не влияет, очки роста не копятся. Тем не менее, очки роста и уровень ВИПа не сгорают, так что после приобретения ВИП-карты все возвращается к тому состоянию, которое было до деактивации (например, твой ВИП 3 и ---очков роста до ВИП 4). Действие приборетенных ВИП-карт складывается (3 карты ВИП-на 1 мес. в итоге дадут 3 месяца непрекращающегося статуса ВИП, например).

The VIP here is similar to the subscription, because it has specific time of validity, after which it becomes inactive: no more privilegies which are given by the VIP (no more sales, no more additional or extended functions, nothing), no more growth points are added. But both the growth points, and the level of VIP do not disappear, so after reneval of the VIP or purchase of the VIP-card everything goes to the state it was before (for example, your VIP 3 and xxx points of growth till the VIP 4). The duration of VIP-cards is added to the already activated one: for instance, 3 "VIP for 1 month" cards will give you three moths of continuos VIP-status in total, if you activate them at the same time).

Thank you so much

Comment

no more growth points are added
                      This is not true partially, even without active VIP you still receive growth points for spending real gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X