Guaranteed number of lucky coins to get wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed number of lucky coins to get wings

I was wondering what is the guaranteed no. of lucky coins to get fancy wings?

So you see, I used 100 lucky coins, and was expecting to get atleast one, but I didn't, I guess you should use luck rather than coins, right?
    Note the sarcasm please.
    Last edited by Kirito558; 05-06-2015, 09:18 AM.
    Raconteur.

Originally posted by Kirito558 View Post

So you see, I used 100 lucky coins, and was expecting to get atleast one, but I didn't, I guess you should use luck rather than coins, right?
    Note the sarcasm please.

Number of lucky is not added on when you supposed to get fancy wings..It's by chance that you get them.

Comment

So even if I had only 10 of them, Could I still acquire one?
      Raconteur.

Comment

You could possibly get one with 1 coin.

However, during the preview spending event I spent 2k lucky coins and only got 1 set of wings. I have had instances where I used 1k and didn't get any wings, and another where I used 20 and got the wings. It is all luck based and no one can really give you an exact number. The more coins you use the higher your chance is to get the wings from the well.

Comment

Thanks for the information both, I appreciate it.
          Raconteur.

Comment

the wings involve not skipping around the wishing wells. you have to stay at one and continuously do them. the last two wishing wells give you the wings far quicker then the first one.

Comment

Answere

Originally posted by Kirito558 View Post

Note the sarcasm please.
              The ammout of wings given out by all the wishing well are completely and depend onto having good lucky so keep trying you get them eventualy

Comment

i usually save 100 to get the talent chest, but never got wings i think

Comment

How many fancy wings on the wishing wells in total???

Comment

Working...
                  X