Dragon Pals 2.0 : Wardrobe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
    Will we be seeing any more clothing options in the future?
    Of course ^^ There's already a "School Outfit" from the lucky wheel, and no news as of how to get more charms yet. I'm sure there are more to come.

Comment

If my character wear a permanent clothes and i get a 7 days what i wanna use, will my permanent disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by Botanka View Post
        If my character wear a permanent clothes and i get a 7 days what i wanna use, will my permanent disappear?
        No, your permanent is permanent, the 7day will just give you wardrobe experience.

Comment

When are the outfits restock

i need futristact outfit how ever u spell it
          Last edited by Alkaris; 10-05-2015, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Futuristic outfit need to be obtained through special events(like Happy Valley) first, then activated and only then it can be purchased.

Comment

Quick question, (maybe it says somewhere but I cant find the answer) do you have to use gold coins to buy the outfits or can you use returned gold coins?
              Thank you

Quick question, (maybe it says somewhere but I cant find the answer) do you have to use gold coins to buy the outfits or can you use returned gold coins?
              Thank you
              Last edited by Alkaris; 11-08-2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TsunaruWIZARDS
                Thank you
                if you are talking about the outfits in the "Shop" it be can be recharged gold or rgc.

Comment

For renew or activation of availiable outfits both type of gold coins can be used.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Now I only have to save to get an outfit I like

Comment

Working...
                    X