Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and tried to get gold, but it didn't work at all. I do it, but then I'd get nothing.
    I'd choose one of the options, do a survey, or watch a video, but it doesn't work. Then it would crash and won't work.
    Dragon Pals

#1 Char: SilverCat
    Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West) - Main, but not working

#2 Char: SilverCat2
    Server: S[133] Forbidden Pass (US West)

Comment

i have tried several times to do some mobile offers, never work, right now i have an issue with 5 surveys i have did and the gold never show up, i have screen shots but still they never paid. Tha only thing that's works is viewing videos.

Forget it.. i have find it
      Last edited by lasherfnm; 01-26-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

What happened to the get free gold link at the top of the page? I got it to show other things... like server time, links to the forum..etc.. but i don't see the free gold thing anymore
        Click image for larger version

Name:	argh.png
Views:	1
Size:	674.3 KB
ID:	1711333
        Last edited by R291092353; 04-21-2015, 01:17 PM. Reason: to add photo

Comment

Originally posted by R291092353 View Post
          What happened to the get free gold link at the top of the page? I got it to show other things... like server time, links to the forum..etc.. but i don't see the free gold thing anymore
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]134503[/ATTACH]
          it is no longer there it can now be found on the r2 games main page just click store snd then the offers tab you can access it from there
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

There's a Small issue. It only displays "SuperSonicAds" now, which ONLY has app installation rewards, which don't work even if I open the link they provide. Its shows an error message whenever I use any of the links emailed to my phone.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X