7 Dragons Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Dragons Tips

Update on Normal Wind Den + Black NM Den 2.

Bookmark it if you think it will help you in future clearing 7 Dragon Dens (Just in case this thread was pushed back by new threads=) ).

Suggested Team Set-Up for Clearing 7 Dragon Dens

Note :

1) This guide is just a guideline on roughly what you should prepare for the clearing the last Den of each Dragon Guardian.

2) There is no standard team formation, what formation and team set up is all depend on your preferences.

3) Players who have different set-up are WELCOME to post your formation for references

4) Some of the Den Formation are not uploaded until I got to chance to do it again in another ID.

5) As always, background tweaks on 7 Dragons may happen in any other maintenance without any notice to us, so I would suggest players to complete the 7 Dragons ASAP. Just in case they decided to increase the difficulty of the 7 Dragons (who knows. Better to play safe then sorry later on =))

6) Must Have team Card: Elite Fiery Demon (AOE) & Ancient Giant (Healer)[/B]

******************* Normal 7 Dragons ***********************

Black Dragon Den:

The so call introduction Den. Very easy to pass. 2 Excellent is more than enough in the team.

Red Dragon Den:

3 ~ 4 Excellent, more than enough to pass this

Earth Dragon Den:

Some players pass it with 5 excellent while others pass it with 1 Outstanding Elite Fiery Demon, 3 excellent & 1 Normal

Frost Dragon Den:

Frost Den 6:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frost Den 6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	1741818

Frost Den 7:

Name:	Frost Den 7.jpg
Size:	315.7 KB
ID:	1741819

Frost Den 8: Total levels are kinda high, you can try at lower levels too

Name:	Frost Den 8.jpg
Size:	301.1 KB
ID:	1741820

Example:

1) 5 Outstanding team (Average 55~57): Serpent & Warlord in front while your healer solo against opponent's healer

Aoelian Dragon Den (Wind Dragon Den):

Name:	7 Drag Wind Den 8.jpg
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	1765161
    *Passed Den 8-1/8-2/8-3 with above formation*

Example:

Team Set-up:

1) 2 Perfect (Elite Fiery Demon + ancient Giant) & 3 Outstanding

2) 2 Perfect (Elite Fiery Demon + Furious Demon) & 3 Outstanding

Team Formation:

Elite Fiery Demon, Some players set it as 1st to attack while some set it as 3rd to attack. Test around your formation to see which is the best result

*Will upload once I gotten the image*

Thunder Dragon Den:

Den 7:

Name:	Thunder den7.jpg
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	1741590

Den 8:

Example:

*This formation and team set-up can be used up to Holy Dragon Den3 or 4*

Name:	Thunder den8.jpg
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	1741378

Name:	Thunder den8-3.jpg
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	1741379
    *you can try even your team are lower level. The current image setup is direct winning all the way*

Example 2: Same set-up as above but with a lower level team cards

Name:	Thunder Drag.jpg
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	1741407

Example 3:

Double Tanker Team:

Name:	Thunder Den 8 eg2.jpg
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	1741611

Holy Dragon Den:

Team Set-up:

Finally, my fren ID has gotten the 2nd legend in his team.

Den 6: Using the formation like this can win all 3.

Name:	Holy Drag 6.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	1741585

Den 7: Should be able to pass with this formation (this is what I saw)

Name:	Holy Drag 7.jpg
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	1741586

Den 8: A bit tricky den. Change ard the formation and just retry.

Name:	Holy Drag 81.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1741587

Name:	Holy Drag 82.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1741588

Name:	Holy Drag 83.jpg
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	1741589

Side Note: Actually with 1 legend, you can get to Den 7 of Holy Dragon,(if you like challenge) only Den 8 is kinda too crazy hard for 1 legend+4perfect setup, thus you will need the 2nd legend to bypass it.

Dragon God Den:

*Image are combined on what is the rough formation that you may need to get pass Den 7 and Den 8*

Name:	Dragon God Den.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	1741380

Den 8:

Name:	7 Drag Den 8.jpg
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	1743343

Double Tanker: You can try it with lower levels

Name:	Double tanker God Den 8.jpg
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	1744378

Side Comments:

Non-Healer team?

Some players might think of using all pure attack hero cards (no Healer) to get pass the 7 Dragons. Well, personally I had tried that before. Its workable till Aoelian Dragon. After that even with full perfect level 80 team set-up, still cant win that Thunder Dragon. So I would suggest you to use Healer, otherwise you will waste even more time on clearing the 7 Dragons.

Centaur Maiden useless?

Centaur Maiden is just similar to going non-healer team setup. And centaur maiden should always be the first to attack in the team. That is because you will need that little attack buff on the 2nd round. Useless? Some players still think its useful. Its all depends on your preferences. But can it still lead you to winning the dragon god? Yes, it can still lead you to winning the dragon god with 4 legend + 1 perfect.

Double Tanker Team?

Double tanker team, some players will go this team setup. Is it wrong? Nah, its nothing wrong as some would prefer a more tanky team. But can it still lead you to winning the dragon god? Yes, it can still lead you to winning the dragon god with 4 legend + 1 perfect.

Demon Bodyguard or Shark Seer?

As some other players have mentioned, shark seer needs to be higher level/grade than the den in order to see it blooms with critical. Well, personally, I don't deny it nor agree it. As I had saw how my fren's team are doing with the legend shark seer. Critical is surely more than perfect grade, but still, personally to me is not much different. But still, as you can see the team setup for dragon god; its still possible to get pass it.

Good Luck!!

*************************NEW SECTION - Nightmare Mode************************************

7 Dragon Nightmare Mode

Black Dragon Den:

You should be able to win Black Dragon with the same team as what You get for your Normal Thunder Dragon.

Due to I long passed the min. requirements on winning this Den. Players are welcome to share their formation.

Example:

For my personal opinions, its best that once you are able to pass Normal Wind Den, try clear Den 1 of Black NM first. Get your summoner level up so that you can clear your Normal Thunder Den faster as the EXP given in NM Den are much more higher than normal Den.

In Short, for Summoner EXP => Black NM Den first. For higher level Jade => Normal Thunder Den onwards (Before you can get this, you need Summoner Level first).

Name:	7 Drag Black NM Den 2.jpg
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	1765162

Red Dragon Den:

Name:	NM Red Den 8.jpg
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	1745779

Green Dragon Den:

Types of Team + Formation:

Name:	Earth NM Den.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	1745709

Full Legend team which you should be by then, already gotten your Dragon God. so basically is when you get your Dragon God, you are more or less able to pass Earth NM.

Name:	Earth Den NM Buff Team.jpg
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	1745892

Frozen Dragon Den: Summoner Requirements Level 100? - > Level 105

Den 5: Summoner Requirement: Level 103

Den 6: Summoner Requirement:Level 104

Name:	Frozen Den 6 NM.jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1746109

Den 7&8 : Summoner Requirement: Level 105

Name:	Frost NM Den 78.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	1746247

Den 7 u still can use 1 6 stars hero to clear. As for Den 8, Im lazy to try clear with 1 so I evolve one more 6 star.

Wind Dragon Den: Summoner Level 105 -> Level 115

Den 2&3 : Thanks to the events, I get the stones faster than I get the Summoner Level >.>

So this is an example of what you can do for Den 2&3 using 3 6 stars (Really more than enough)

Name:	7 Drag Wind NM Den 2n3.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1747691

Den 8:

Recommended by my teammate who passed Den 8, it took him full 6 Star Double Tanker team to win.

To those that helped out with formation posting. I THANK YOU!

Name:	7 Drag Wind NM Den .jpg
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	1752188

Thunder Dragon Den: Summoner Level 115 -> 127

Den 1 to 3

Name:	7 Drag Thunder NM den 1 to 3.jpg
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	1752186

Holy Dragon Den: Summoner Level 127 - > 142

God Dragon Den: Summoner Level 142 - >160

Known Tips:

1) Holy Stones for getting 6 Stars above hero cards can be obtained via Froze NM Den onwards.

2) If you are still not yet Summoner Lv 100 but has completed Thunder Den, Best is for you to farm in NM (get your lv100 first)

3) Holy Stones requirements for 6 Star Hero Card - 300 & 7 Star Hero Card - 1000.

4) Summoner level required for each dragon can be easily predict by the Pray chart. If you look carefully on each Dragon Den requirement against the chart, you will know.

Change Log:

5th Dec 13 - Update on Frost Den
    1st Jan 2013 - Update on Dragon God Den
    9th Jan 2014 - Addition of Nightmare Mode
    30th Jan 2014 - Addition of Double Tanker for Normal Dragon God Den 8
    19th Feb 2014 - Addition of Black~ Ice NM Den formation
    20th Feb 2014 - Addition of NM Red Den 8 - 1 Legend
    22nd Feb 2014 - Addition of NM Earth Den 8 - Centaur Team
    26th Feb 2014 - Addition of NM Frozen Den 6
    1st Mar 2014 - Addition of NM Frozen Den 7&8
    24th Mar 2014 - Addition of NM Frozen Den 2&3
    30th Jun 2014 - Addition of NM Thunder Den
    25th Jan 2015 - Addition of Normal Wind Den 8 + Black NM Den 2

*Guide not yet complete*
    Last edited by R214105035; 01-25-2015, 03:15 AM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

me team for thunder dragon took me alot of time to win the thunder dragon so i am not reccomend this form

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	1677925

hey what you think is the best to evolve first the healer or one of me best hitters?
    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Personally to me, I will evo the fiery demon first then serpent (tanker) after that I evo the healer. But for youe team set up, maybe you need to evo your healer 2nd after fiery demon.

So far I see my healer doing good thus there isn't a need to evo it so fast as I prefer damage first before healing. You can think about this way, even your healer can tank, but if your team damage is not that strong, no matter how good your healer is, if opponent team made an hard crit, you will still lose (1 critical, that's like 90% hp gone from your team card).

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

ok thanks and about my team i am thinking to change my disesead warlord to serpent king or demon bodygyard still thinking wich one tho i believe serpent is good for defence and demon bodygyard for kills i have to see what i need more then il make the change so thanks for tips
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

can you tell us what the 2 legends were and the form used for the purple dragon

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            can you tell us what the 2 legends were and the form used for the purple dragon
            I use legend serpent and elite fiery demon. While some players uses legend fiery & Furious or Legend Fiery & Giant (healer).

As formation, I cant really remember that. =.= Will post once I get another ID pass that den.

If not wrong, my legend serpent was at level 80 when I clear that holy den 8 (Just evolve it and I pass that den).

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH for 6th dragon thunder
              i was trying much much combo but yours are so good

Comment

I see you have Demon Bodyguard and Shark Seer, which one do you use? And if you use the shark, am I the only one who has noticed that despite the description of his skill and his high critical he can launch his special attack three times with no critical? It has happened to me, when it was supposed to be of the required colour for the dungeon so I'm starting to fear the only way Shark Seer is useful is when he's evolved one colour above the dungeon he is in and maybe then it's super effective since if it does 2 of his critical attacks and taking into account they are much stronger he might just take out a monster by himself... What do you think about that? And what about the Lord of Flames, what are your thoughts about that guy?
                Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

For my main, I uses Shark Seer which is the team set-up you see for Dragon god while other set-up are taken from couple of friend's ID. Personally I do feel that having demon bodyguard is easier to pass the Dens than using shark seer.

As for the shark seer "special attack:, tested it out on holy and thunder den (using legendary shark seer), I still don't see the 3 hit attack o.O"

For lord of the flame, because for the start, I roughly know what I want for my team set-up. Thus, I don't even test it out. But I do see some of my guild mates using it. Maybe in the later part this hero is very useful..who know (there will always have unknown changes happening)...

Comment

I think by 3 hit, irunin means on 3 different times that the skill was activated~

Comment

Hmm.......... is it irunin trying to mean that even the shark seer activate his skill, it just doesn't critical?

If this is what he meant, then I think its makes no much different. Tested, even with the legendary shark seer, sometimes it doesn't critical too (not always critical even when it uses skills). Maybe that shark just doesn't like me (hardly see it critical even when was at early dens) =(

And it state high chance, but doesn't means always critical.

Btw, Demon Bodyguard and shark seer has the same critical rate. So well.... each different hero cards has their own purpose.

Comment

i win thunder dragon today with this team. I never level up to much my hero i like challenge.

Comment

Yes I meant 3 times the Shark Seer did it's special skill. And I know it dosen't do critical, the description is deceiving but no official information has been given about the description of the skills, yet 4.0 is running and going so people can spend more money. I have seen ppl who work for R2 state they have no idea what the monsters do, and hey, it's a game, it's all about discovery and thrill of doing it, but when it will cost you a month of retrying a den because you messed up with the monster you wanted to choose it's just BUG/ERROR.
                          The skill of the minotaur lady or centaur maiden or wtv DOES NOTHING. Literally, many people tested it out and it DOES NOTHING. Do you think they have fixed it?
                          The Shark seer special skill states that the chance of critical is really high, and his critical is already the highest of the monsters along with the Demon Bodyguard, so he should be doing critical almost every time.
                          So I was thinking Shark Seer was useless unless it's colour and lvl was way above that of the other mosnters on the den... Well, who knows. The fact that Centaur Maiden is broken and they haven't done a thing to fix it is a sure thing tho. And it has been so for at least 2 months now I think.
                          Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

First, Irunin, the Shark Seer does crit, quite a bit in fact and several like to use him. I just happen to prefer my Serpent King for the sweep attack and I like the Demon Bodyguards Sprint.

Second, Centaur Maiden is not broken. She boosts the attack on the party as well as also attacks, I just prefer others with a higher range of options.

Third, just like with other players in game the critical stat is random, high chance does not mean 100% of the time.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

what should upgrade 2nd for legendary with that options of monsters
                              for Holy dragon ? i can't beat Dragon Summit 6

Name:	7154f7.jpg
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	1678294

Comment

Working...
                              X