This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymph enchanting !

Alright i'm not sure if this is correct yet, if you've got an enchant done earlier then i've written here, please tell me !
    Or if you know they're just way off, if you know how much is needed for the higher once and so on !
    Keep in mind that you might be REALLY unlucky and actually need loads more then what i've written here .. :/

Warning! Numbers given here are not exact, but average results for requiered star enchant, your result may be differ slightly from these numbers

lvl 1>2 - 1~20 Holy stones
    lvl 2>3 - 15~30 Holy stones
    lvl 3>4 - 40~80 Holy stones
    lvl 4>5 - 100~150 Holy stones
    lvl 5>6 - 150~220 Holy stones
    lvl 6>7 - 250~350 Holy stones
    lvl 7>8 - 500~800 Holy stones
    lvl 8>9 - 700 ~1100 Holy Stones
    lvl 9>10 -900~1300 Holy Stones
    lvl 10>11 - 1300~2000 Holy Stones

Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
    I will add some numbers.
    From 10* to 13
    10 -> 11 1455 points
    11 -> 12 1951 points
    12 -> 13 2789 points
    Originally posted by Vectrol View Post
    Might as well add my piece to the list. 13>14 took me 3,772 points.
    Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
    14 - 15 = 4901 blessing points, including the temporary buff.
    15 - 16 = 6263 blessing points.
    Originally posted by Soulurker View Post
    16 -> 17 = 8,150
    Originally posted by Mizakijo View Post
    17stars -> 18 stars = 10096 Holy Stones
    18 stars -> 19 stars = 12538 Holy stones
    IS how much cost me, just sharing the info^^
    Originally posted by Tasos_gr1 View Post
    for upg 19--->20
    9594 hot event bonus+4120 real stones +1363 bonus for baby=15077 total for lvl 20
    Originally posted by @Drakula@ View Post
    For star by 20 to 21 need 12800temporary blessing + 7747= 20.547 point to evolve a nymph .More precise
    Originally posted by Sassytwo View Post
    from 21 to 22 took me about 26K stones
    Last edited by Alkaris; 04-17-2015, 02:59 AM. Reason: addition

bear in mind that its a random success and failure system so the numbers can be incorrect..... I know of a few players that have used 100+ getting from 3-4 and 4-5
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Can you describe what is the rate of success making each upgrade.???

Comment

no because I do not know, all I know is that it is random and based around what players are saying.... expensive

Comment

From the replies that I get from those who did the enchant to 5 star and mine, The rate is more of need at least 50%, Some need 75%~85% of the full bar before their nymph's star level up.

Looking at the chart, each star upgrade needs roughly double the previous star.

So suggest players only try star 7 when you had at least 360 stones just to play safe. Or even for other stars, make sure you guys prepared at least double the amount you used for the previous stars. Play safe than sorry later as they are not like Dragon guardian where your evo blessing still stays after 4am.
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

lvl 7 was 300+ Holy stones

Comment

And someone told me that enchanting is cheap...Pfft.. almost got fooled..

Comment

509 for my 8th star

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                ... all I know is that ... based around what players are saying.... expensive
                that is a bit of an understatement... >.>
                Last edited by Ourobanann; 01-15-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Ouro is too right on this lol. I haven't spent much on this game but guild members have and these features are expensive as hell. Wanna help us out a bit? Instead of the crappy exp potions you guys give us let us also make 10% profit off of the people that spend a ton of money. Then we might have a bit of a chance at anything.

Comment

207 to get 6th star :/

Comment

1 for lv 1 -> 2 =_=

Comment

178 to get 6th star

Comment

it's expensive and the funny thing about it they give you free stone as a gift but only for 1 day expired, they try to fool us, enchanment also reset everyday before it become lvl 12 so?? they really know how to trick us. LOL
                          good job DP teams. 2 thumbs up

Comment

Do the mypnh Battle ratings stack? I meant to type Nymph... Instead I was asking if Riona and ELwenn have battle ratings do they mix and add up? I also ask if the enchant per Nymph stacks does it? That would make some real powers crazy. Instead I thank you for letting me Post.

Comment

the answer is no, you can bestow the stats and enchantment to another nymph so they build up but they do not stack like the dragon pets stats do

Comment

Working...
                              X