Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Holy Seal

HOLY SEAL GUIDE

This guide is for the players who are under level 65 and have some questions about this system.
    I wanted to share this knowledge with everyone. Any suggestions or tips to complete the guide are welcome.

What is the Holy Seal?

Holy Seal is a system that is unlocked at level 65 and it is open by clicking on the second tab of the Skills window.
    This system adds new passives to ourselves or our skills and it is upgraded with experience.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00 Holy Seal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	1745229

On the right side of the window i marked in red the Seal Level. You can spend your experience to upgrade this Seal just by clicking on the Level Up button. It will require more and more experience to do it.
    This process by itself doesn't give us any passive skill, but allows us to have Holy Seal Points for each level we reach.

Those Holy Seal Points are the ones we spend to learn and upgrade the passive skills. Lets take a closer look at single one of them next.

PASSIVE SKILLS

Holy Seal

Holy Seal it's a great choice for you because it adds something that you can't get anywhere else. It can prevents one opponent to make offensive skills for one, two or three turns, depending on the difference between both players Holy Seals. It's very useful on Treasure Hunt, Devil Cage Match and Arena. It works on dragon guardians too!

Name:	00 Holy Seal.jpg
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	1745229

Fierce Attack:

Fierce Attack works great on about everything. I have a friend who have 10 points on it, giving him 10% more damage, which is not bad at all. I would recommend you having this one first only if you want to take advantage on Demon Invasion, Holy Land, Zodiac, Demon Tower or for even Cross Server Challenges. Not that Holy Seal or other skills aren't great but you start having few points to spend and you need to make some decisions. PVP or not? That's the question you need to think of.

Name:	01 Fierce Attack.jpg
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1745230

Steel Reserve:

Steel Reserve it's another skill you must consider. You receive less damage, regardless the amount you take. For the same reasons of the Fierce Attack, you should think where to spend the points. I recommend this one as well.

Name:	02 Steel Reserve.jpg
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1745231

The Final Element:

This passive i don't really think it's worth. It gives a small boost on HP to be really effective by itself. There are better options in my opinion.

Name:	03 The Final Element.jpg
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1745232

Summon Dragon:

This one could be nice. You can get more Dizzy Resistance, which will adds to your Red Dragon Medal immunity to Dizzy (50,1%). You may pass this one for the starting points if you have the medal already but it's another great option. I would recommend having this after Fierce Attack and Steel Reserve.

Name:	04 Summon Dragon.jpg
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1745233

Vampire:

This one i do not recommend for the regular builds. I can only imagine this to work on a Mage with a fully Regen/Drain build, but i haven't seen one so far so i don't really know how effective that build can be. If you ever consider doing one, this should be a nice add to it. If not, forget about it.

Name:	05 Vampire.jpg
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	1745234

Immobile:

This it's like the Mountain Orb effect, to ignore damage. It adds only 0,5% chance so it will not worth it at the early levels. At higher ones it can be not bad in addition to the orbs.

Name:	06 Immobile.jpg
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	1745235

Nerve Gas:

I don't think this is anything good, with so many things to generate Rage. I don't know if at later levels it increases the chance or the Rage taken by it. If the amount of Rage increases, it would be not bad if you are into full PVP, but still it's 10%. I still think the Holy Seal it's a better way to make them to not do skills instead.

Name:	07 Nerve Gas.jpg
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	1745236

Slayer:

Useless passive. With everyone improving resistances this flat damage will never work nicely.

Name:	08 Slayer.jpg
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	1745237

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

This section will be modified whenever someone asks something or someone answers it.

Q: What is the max level of the passive skills?
    A: Passive Skills has a Max of 10 Levels regards on what you upgrade. Holy Seal passive have the cap level at 99.

Q: Can we do a reset for free?
    A: You can do a reset for 500 gold/returned gold coins or 500 vouchers.

Q: Which ones are the better skills?
    A: Everyone has a different build, but i recommend having Holy Seal, Fierce Attack and Steel Reserve first for the regular ones.

Q: Is it better to spend all points in one passive or spread them to many?
    A: Since every level adds a small amount i recommend having many points in only one passive first for better effectiveness.

Q: How much it adds from each level?
    A: From what i've seen it adds about the same amount every level. For example if it starts with 1%, the next level will be 2% and so on.

Q: Is there level cap for seal? (not holy seal) or can you upgrade it until you can't get enough exp?
    A: If you get enough experience you will have 99 levels on the Holy Seal plus 10 levels on each passive. Making the math you need 179 levels on the seal to have all things at max level.

Q: The seal works with the difference of players Holy Seal skill. But how does it work against Dragon Guardians?
    A: From what i've seen and gathered info, with higher Dragon Guardian skill becomes harder to be sealed.
    Last edited by Spiralyah; 02-06-2014, 05:44 PM.
    [S64] Spira

Is there level cap for seal? (not holy seal) or can you upgrade it until you can't get enough exp?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow14777 View Post
      Is there level cap for seal? (not holy seal) or can you upgrade it until you can't get enough exp?
      I think so. It's limited to the experience you get.
      [S64] Spira

Comment

Q: What is the max level of the passive skills?
        A: I have a friend with Fierce Attack at level 10 and he says he can't upgrade it more. I think that is the cap level for all the passives but i need to check it by myself. Also i believe Holy Seal can be upgraded more than 10 times but i will update this guide if i have more info.
        Passive Skills has a Max of 10 Levels regards on what you upgrade. HolY SeaL lEvel itself WilL be CaPped mAx 99 pOints (SamE as PlAyer level From last Time a MOD answered it. May be Changed)
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Going to update the guide.
          [S64] Spira

Comment

wrong forum

Comment

----> This it's like the Mountain Orb effect, to ignore damage. It adds only 0,5% chance so it will not worth it at the early levels. At higher ones it can be not bad in addition to the orbs.
              i am sry u feel this way ..... but NEVER underestimate the ignore damage .... even .1% of it helps a lot .... it will help a grt deal if u work on it
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i've read all the post and i dont see anyone saying much about reset. If i reset will i get back all the exp that i used to the lvl i had so far?

Comment

Originally posted by R232428642 View Post
                  i've read all the post and i dont see anyone saying much about reset. If i reset will i get back all the exp that i used to the lvl i had so far?
                  No exp, but you will receive all points that was spent on seal and passive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by R232428642 View Post
                    Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
                    No exp, but you will receive all points that was spent on seal and passive skills.
                    reason being is that you can only have 1000% exp capped
                    if it reset the exp, you would lose a ton of holy seal levels because they won't fit into 1000%

Comment

[QUOTE=diablu;898027]----> This it's like the Mountain Orb effect, to ignore damage. It adds only 0,5% chance so it will not worth it at the early levels. At higher ones it can be not bad in addition to the orbs.
                      i am sry u feel this way ..... but NEVER underestimate the ignore damage .... even .1% of it helps a lot .... it will help a grt deal if u work on it
                      Me=Agree with you 100% on that mine is only 20% atm and it helps a ton so imo I would recommend it for any1. I mean I haven't sat down to do the math but you can figure if you ignore damange 1 time in a fight it will most likely be grater then a 2% damage reduction of the whole fight.

Comment

lv 65 has a limit of total gathered exp,this limit increases with each lv,
                        example:im lv65 and i need exp for total holy seal lv 21,but since my lv is at max,and i cant gathermore exp,i need to lv up character to gather more xp to upgrade holy seal lv
                        that was just an example,not sure bout actual exp needed
                        server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

At level 65, the exp for leveling is around 140mill? Can't really remember the exact numbers.

Max exp you can store is 10 times the amount you need for leveling so you won't be able to level the seal if it requires more than 1400mil exp.

Comment

at level 68 ( 164M exp ) it takes 155 mill exp to upgrade holy seal to 22
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                            X