No announcement yet.

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is a list of how many essnece orbs you need to go from one color star to another i dont think i can find it. all mine are purple but i would love a thread on guesstameting what it takes to change the color of the stars
    Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
      where is a list of how many essnece orbs you need to go from one color star to another i dont think i can find it. all mine are purple but i would love a thread on guesstameting what it takes to change the color of the stars
      Shadowsbreath, I will try to write down such a list but you just keep in mind numbers might not be exact as I just put them down from what I remember it happened when I evolved mine:
      white > green ~ 30/38
      green > blue ~ 74/86
      blue > purple ~ 152/164
      purple > orange ~ 352
      orange > yellow ~ 650/670 (some said though they got it for less than 590)
      yellow > red ~ 1640 (but there's also one of players on my server saying he got it for 1336)
      Hope this can be of help somehow for you. happy gaming and lots of fun doing that.

Edit: Here's also a link to a thread dealing with the same problem: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-use-in-evolve
      Last edited by hellabella_S1; 07-08-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: adding info
      hellabella, S4 Westhollow
      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

• it did help thanks and i will use that link as well . and it might not be accurate but i like to have an idea of what to save up
        i have a goal now at least lol
        Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
          it did help thanks and i will use that link as well . and it might not be accurate but i like to have an idea of what to save up
          i have a goal now at least lol
          I'm glad I could be of help to you shadow . Happy gaming and enjoy playing.
          hellabella, S4 Westhollow
          Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Working...
          X