Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Pals Battle Rune Guide (revised )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Battle Rune Guide (revised )

Welcome to the Battle Rune Upgrade Guide.

1. You can activate Battle Runes for all 10 equipment slots.

3. The maximum level for each Battle Rune attribute is 30. Each upgrade phase consists of 10 levels.

4. Each Battle Rune upgrade phase requires different items and quantities.

5. Battle Rune attributes will remain in effect even without wearing the corresponding equipment.

6. A high level Battle Rune Mark will have bonus attribute effects.

7. The Battle Rune Mark’s bonus attributes increase based on equipment attributes. Players must wear equipment to earn the bonus attributes

The Battle Rune Upgrade screen

The battle rune upgrade area is accessible by clicking on the character profile ( your character face in the upper left hand corner ) You will see three tabs to choose from

Click image for larger version

Name:	batu.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	1745740

Each item of your armour and weapons can be upgraded separately using battle runes, the effects are NOT tied to your armour and weapons that you are wearing, you will not lose the attributes when you upgrade and evolve your gear in the blacksmiths.

How to use the battle rune upgrade system

You need to have some battle runes in your inventory, they come from various events in the game

The mortal runes

Name:	basic blue.jpg
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1745749 This rune is used for level 50 items and from level 1-10

Name:	advanced blue.jpg
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1745741 This rune is used for level 50 items and from level 11-20

Name:	superior blue.jpg
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1745742This rune is used for level 50 items and from level 21-30

The Earth Runes

Name:	basic purple.jpg
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1745743 This rune is used for level 60 items and from level 1-10

Name:	advanced purple.jpg
ID:	1745744 This rune is used for level 60 items and from level 11-20

Name:	superior purple.jpg
ID:	1745745 This rune is used for level 60 items and from level 21-30

The Heaven Runes

Name:	basic yellow.jpg
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1745746 This rune is used for level 70 items and from level 1-10

Name:	advanced yellow.jpg
ID:	1745750 This rune is used for level 70 items and from level 11-20

Name:	superior yellow.jpg
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1745747 This rune is used for level 70 items and from level 21-30

The Blessing Stone

Name:	blessing.jpg
ID:	1745748This is used to stop the battle runes losing a level when a upgrade attempt fails

Accessing your items screen

Click on the item icon in the middle of the Battle Rune screen and it will expand to give you more item options to choose from when you are upgrading the items, once you on a item, the items menu will disappear and you will be able to start using the Battle runes to upgrade your item, each item can be upgraded separately so you can upgrade 1, 2 or 10 items if you wish.

Name:	layout.jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1745751

The Battle Rune Rating Screen

This screen will tell you your 1 current Battle rating bonus 2what item you are upgrading, the current level and the bonus, 3 what the next level will give you, what the cost is ( advanced heaven rune x2 ) and 4 your chances of success ( vip has a extra 5% chance of success )

Name:	rating.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1745755

OK, Lets begin

1) choose your item you wish to evolve
    2) choose the type of rune you want to use ( you must have the runes available in your inventory, you can synthesis runes that you already have, in the blacksmith: Basic> advanced>superior )
    3) choose to use a blessing stone
    4) click upgrade.

Name:	runing.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1745752

Congratulations you have successfully upgraded your item.

You are also able to upgrade your Battle Runes if you need to, at the black smiths

Name:	synth.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1745753

The heaven runes ( level 70 ) can be used to upgrade the Mortal ( level 50 ) and Earth Runes as the level restrictions will not apply.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-26-2014, 07:17 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

blessings do not increase your chances of success they only stop your level from decreasing if you fail hun

QueenBunny-Formerly CrazyCloud
    Server:11
    I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all
    Server: Server 11(1413)
    Player: QueenBunny
    Class: Mage
    VIP Rank: 7

QUEEN IN MIND
    PRINCESS AT HEART
    GODDESS IN REALITY

THREE REASONS TO PLAY GAMES

FRIENDS
    FUN
    WOMEN

Comment

I know, the guides are being updated as I can get them done due to changes from the original battle rune event and also to reflect changes to the VIP system and to correct the typos..... which I have done now.... there is some more info to be added and pics, and they will be done soon, I hope
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Nice guide overall. Just one thing though. Blacksmith allows you to recycle your runestones so its superior>advanced>basic. Its a downgrade of runestones

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          I know, the guides are being updated as I can get them done due to changes from the original battle rune event and also to reflect changes to the VIP system and to correct the typos..... which I have done now.... there is some more info to be added and pics, and they will be done soon, I hope
          very glad to hear this, cant wait till they are done
          I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all
          Server: Server 11(1413)
          Player: QueenBunny
          Class: Mage
          VIP Rank: 7

QUEEN IN MIND
          PRINCESS AT HEART
          GODDESS IN REALITY

THREE REASONS TO PLAY GAMES

FRIENDS
          FUN
          WOMEN

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            You are also able to upgrade your Battle Runes if you need to, at the black smiths
            i decided to take a look but
            instead of upgrading the battle runes, its more like decomposing higher phase runes into 2 lower phase runes

Comment

newbe quest: how to get rune b4 you can cast it to equipment?

Comment

Are the wishing well and shop the only way to get blessing stones?

Comment

You need to have some battle runes in your inventory, they come from various events in the game.
                  ?????????only place i seen them is wishingwell never gotten 1 from wishingwell yet ????????????????
                  lol Lucky Leperchaun does not have theese """BattleRunes""" and yes Server 83 has no CSC yet so were are they at????

Comment

yes i have gotten 1 from wishing well lvl70 and can not downgrade it lvl50 lol but i sold it for 1 amythest or somthing lol was taking roomin backpack and can't use it.

Comment

The heaven runes ( level 70 ) can be used to upgrade the Mortal ( level 50 ) and Earth Runes as the level restrictions will not apply.
                      >>>>>>>THIS NEEDS TO BIG LETTERS WERE WE CAN SEE IT<<<<<<<<<<
                      i got 1 from wishing wel and sold it because i could not Synth it lower had no space for it in backpack lol

Comment

when you're upgrading battle runes, at lvl 4+ a message comes out that seems like you're forced to use blessings but you're not really forced to

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1685268
                        make sure the box is checked and you click cancel, and the message should not appear again until you relog
                        should be able to upgrade without blessings with the risk of losing a level on fail

Comment

upgrading battle rune seems like a "vain" thing, with 20x of tries to get the lv.10 from lv.9 and it still u get the fail upgrade with a lot of blessing consumption.
                          Last edited by meng29; 12-13-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

i know the guild is old by now but did they up the level on battle rune to go pass 30? cause it's telling me there is a level 31

Name:	battle rune.PNG
Size:	574.5 KB
ID:	1706311

Comment

Originally posted by neoapple View Post
                              i know the guild is old by now but did they up the level on battle rune to go pass 30? cause it's telling me there is a level 31
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]121924[/ATTACH]
                              Yes after last content update. Someone told me its increased to 40 (not 100% on that though). I made mine to 35 so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X