DP Nightmare Abyss guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP Nightmare Abyss guide

Spoiler alert, the nightmare abyss is not easy to do, it is intended to be a challenge for players, so using other game area such as the zodiac, CSC and holy seal skills are important as a badly built character can make or break a character in the nightmare abyss.

The Nightnight abyss is intended for players that are level 60 and at least 200k Battle rating, with a good dragon and a nymph ( non casher or casher ), this is based around the way the game was created.

To access the Nightmare Abyss you need to click on the icon Click image for larger version

Name:	nightabyss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1749897

This will open up a window showing the 8 levels to the abyss, there is 8 monsters to battle in each level so 64 battles in total
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.png
Views:	2
Size:	505.5 KB
ID:	1749898

Click on Level 1 to enter the nightmare abyss and begin your journey.

Each opponent needs to be beaten in order to go through the portal to the next fight. you will have 10 free attempts per day, you use a attempt each time you WIN a fight,... losing a fight will not cost you a attempt. when all 10 free attempts are used, you have the attempt of buying attempts starting at 5 GC per attempt with a cost that increases with every attempt that you purchase or if you are lucky, you may get dream breaker cards from the abyss or events, they can be used to give you a extra attempt per card used.

Players will be facing 4 opponents in each battle, they are not easy to beat, they have enhanced skills and stats and they have higher than average crit hitting rates, if you are expecting easy opponents in your first time in the abyss, think again.

This is not what you are going to face

Name:	Abyss mom.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1749899

This is a abyss battle

Name:	ab battle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1749900

Players will have the option of a single battle or continuous battle, the continuous battle is simply blitzing the same fight over and over again.

Level one drops mostly rings for players to equip and use, there is 8 rings that can be equipped and used. Pay attention to the rings and the stats they give as used the right way they will give a better BR boost and stat gain than if used the wrong way. a good idea is to check your inventory in the abyss after each battle and equip and upgrade the rings as you go, this can make the difference between winning and losing the next battle against the next monster in the abyss.... Rings can be leveled up to level 20 before they need to be evolved to the next level.

Name:	level one reward.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1749901

Level two battles can be started when a player has beaten level 1, level 2 drops include the MPD attempt cards, stones for evolving rings and the runestones that can be socketed into the rings. the rune stones can be transformed in the blacksmith, 4x rune stones of the same type can be synthed to level 2 rune stones in the blacksmith synth area.

Name:	level 2 reward.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	1749902

The second part of the abyss is the enchanted rings area at the bottom task bar Click image for larger version

Name:	ering.jpg
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1749905

This is the ring area.... be sure to check the temp inventory

Name:	rings.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1749903

This is the ring evolving area

Name:	stones.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1749904

This is the socketing area

Name:	rune.jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1749906
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-23-2014, 11:59 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

______________[Abyss 1-1]_________________________________[Abyss 1-2]_____________________________[Abyss 1-3]

Name:	1-1.png
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1688311Click image for larger version

Name:	1-2.png
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	1688312Click image for larger version

Name:	1-3.png
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1688313

Name:	001.png
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1688314

Name:	0002.png
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1688315

______________[Abyss 1-4]_________________________________[Abyss 1-5]_____________________________[Abyss 1-6]

Name:	1-4.png
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	1688316Click image for larger version

Name:	1-5.png
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	1688319Click image for larger version

Name:	1-6.png
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1688335

Name:	004.png
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1688317

Name:	005.png
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	1688318

______________[Abyss 1-7]_________________________________[Abyss 1-8]

Name:	1-7.png
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1688336Click image for larger version

Name:	1-8.png
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1688337

Name:	003s.png
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1688338

Name:	05ss.png
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1688339
    Last edited by TomGynda; 05-25-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Can anyone post reward at Lv 4, Lv 5, Lv6 ..... ?
      S42 : The Moors
      Warrior - Mummy

Comment

each level has 8 stages, so there are 64 stages over 8 levels

yes it drops different rings, but as the guide is a basic guide, its lacking in indepth detail, I will add more as I get time.....

ok I am a archer, I use falling stars, shield break and combo strike ( chance of 150% physical damage for all team members )

I have 312k BR, 328k HP 64K patk, 56k pdef, 53k Mdef, crit 19.7k and crit def 9.5k and I do scroll up... I can clear level 2-2, if players want to scroll up ( scrolls are better,) use a crit def scroll... the monsters have a nice crit damage that really hurts players with low crit def

during testing, with a fully outfitted ( level 70 mythic ) archer with 690k BR, dragon at about 650k BR, and arya at 20 stars, clearing level 5 was not possible... so yes the nightmare abyss is not going to be easy for even the top players in the game, to complete......

dragon talents.....definitely regan ( level 3 ), then I have immobile level 3 ( ignore damage ) fierce attack ( increase damage by 18% ), steel reserve level 3 ( reduce damage by 18% ) crit hit level 3 ( crit +15% ) crit damage ( base crit damage increased by 16% ) crit defense ( crit def increased by 10% )

I use the aoelian dragon as it has the level 5 skills... I have 6 dragons but the last 2 have only level 2 skills.... and my Dragon BR is 371k BR so I use my dragon to soak a lot of damage ( my dragon BR is high because I have been collecting and using the free life source and crystals from the more the merrier and generous hero events... and because I have been playing for close to a year and doing a lot of level sitting...........

with the rings that drop, players can use both the matk and patk rings if they want for the added socketing space.... personally, I put the matk rings in with the ring that gives me Pdef, Mdef and HP, I am more interested in farming the areas for items rather than rushing to the next level

I recommend that players have at least 220-230k BR with a good nymph and dragon when they go into the NM abyss if they want to clear 1-1 and 1-2.... but rather than deal with players that say that they can clear it with 210 K br so I am wrong.... well it all comes down to the skill set, the dragon, the nymph and the player... and the orbs and talents of the player and the dragon

Comment

to Kitwritten i tried your falling stars, shield break and combo strike but i ended up worse than with my setup (Falling Stars+Shield Brake+Disarm) since dragon dies in few rounds, combo become useless and that disarm helps alot..

i got tips for 60+ players, get full legendary set, definitely you need lvl 60 set from blue coins for +15% damage, Holy seal should work here, so reset for 500 vouchers and get +10% damage, medal is +8% damage, so you get alot of damage, ignore damage from seal or damage reduction % would be nice too, I dont have full legendary set, so dont have +15% damage and have +9 points in main holy seal, and 0 in other skills and i can almost beat 1-4, there are my stats+dragon stats (buffed) edit: Talents: Regen lvl 5, Immobile level 2, Steel Reserve lvl 1, im going to restat and try Kitwritten's build... (have Ilustria Nymph)

Name:	my stats.png
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	1688280Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon stats.png
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1688281

edit: just killed 1-4 with changed dragon talents to ( Immobile lvl 3, Fierce Attack lvl 3, Steel Reserve lvl 3, Crit damage lvl 2 and Regen lvl 3) + changed seal to +9 % damage
          skills: (Falling Stars+Shield Brake+Disarm)
          Last edited by TomGynda; 05-24-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

just killed 1-1 with 217k br 240k dragon br 6 star level 49 illustria with me on back with aoe bleed reflect.

Comment

tom, this is my current stats....its why my skill set works for me, not for you... the dragon is damage soaking in my build but has the stats to do that..... and the combo strike works because I have the stats to back it up...... I could use disarm but at this stage its not effective, disarm will work more effectively in close fights where I am losing by a close margin

unscrolled stats, I am at 313k BR, scrolled I am closer to 325K br amd in the pic, I am not scrolled up

Name:	kit.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1688283Click image for larger version

Name:	kitd.jpg
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1688284

Comment

Originally posted by mummyvh View Post
                Can anyone post reward at Lv 4, Lv 5, Lv6 ..... ?
                With Archer 590k+ Br , and after 40-45 minutes fight again and again the 4-8 , i have win and open the 5-1 ... here , i can't kill no one monster

So this NM Abyss is really a BIG GOOD challenge can keep all the higher & stronger fighters for a long and good challenge time
                ( it's really an end game dungeon for char lv100 with more of 1 Million BR for hope clear the 8-8 >> me i LIKE the hard challenge )

for the Rewards of this Level 4 & 5 are that :

Last edited by minours76; 07-05-2014, 02:02 PM.
                Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                Guild: LastHero
                Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

wow 590k BR O_O
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

we could not clear level5 with a 690 k BR character in testing, lol.... there are a couple of 700k players in R2 so I am interested how they are getting on

Comment

its still all lvl 1 runestones, we don't get lvl 2+ drops?

Comment

my guess all we can do is synth them.. maybe there will be a rune vendor or something in the future
                        Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                        Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                          its still all lvl 1 runestones, we don't get lvl 2+ drops?
                          drop rate increase with difficulty so you receive a plenty of then to synth into higher ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                            drop rate increase with difficulty so you receive a plenty of then to synth into higher ones.
                            for my own case , i had look , in 4-8 when i do continuous attack x10 for Exemple, i Win for this x10 Fights EACH TIMES :

x10 Enchanted Jades +50/200 Exp
                            x50 2-Stars Fallen soul
                            x4-5 Runes lv1
                            Sometime MP tickets and others randoms items...
                            Last edited by minours76; 05-26-2014, 01:20 PM.
                            Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                            Guild: LastHero
                            Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Im stuck in floor 3-1 with 420k me 380k dragon and Krishna lvl 54 8 stars have all lvl 2 rings but i will not be abel to upgrade them to lvl 3 until i can beat a floor in 4-1 ? I mean for 2 star fallen soul .. unless there will be a synthesice for the 1 star wich i have 807 of after upgrading all rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X