Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listing the orbs and their exp cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Listing the orbs and their exp cost

    P ATK: Muscle(500) Might(750) Bloodshed(1000) Barbarian(1500) Fragment(5000)
    M ATK: Wisdom(500) Sage(750) Wizard(1000) Genius(1500) Demon(5000)
    P DEF: Shield(500) Steel Armor Dragon Scale(1000) Titan(1500) Titan(5000)
    M DEF: Magic Shield(500) Gold Armor(750) Asylum(1000) God Shield(1500) Olympian(5000)
    CRIT: Killer(500) Slayer(750) Butcher(1000) Assassin(1500) Thor(5000)
    C DEF: Fortune(500) Halo(750) Aura(1000) Safeguard(1500) Guardian(5000)
    HP: Torrent(2500) Beacon(3750) Sunrise(5000) Grace(12000) Goddess(36000)
    C DMG: Razor Blade(10%) Catastrophe(30%) Heaven & Earth(48%)
    Vampire: Bloodbath(10% 1000) Nosferatu(10% 2500) Bloodlust(10% 9000)
    Wave: The Reaper(20%) Apocalypse(40%) Destruction(48%)
    Set Reduction: Divine Will(200) Saint(500) Hazard(3000)
    % Reduction: Aegis(10%) Force Field(20%) Shield(36%)
    Dodge: Pillar(5.5%) Mountain(11%) Immobile(16.2%)

    Green Orbs(lvl10): 40,790 exp
    Blue Orbs(lvl10): 102,000 exp
    Purple Orbs(lvl10): 229,080 exp
    Orange Orbs(lvl10): 508,800 exp
    Red Orbs(lvl12): 1,619,000 exp (619,000 exp for lvl 10)
    Last edited by Yuyana; 08-21-2014, 07:34 PM. Reason: Finished



  • #2
    Nice chart. Gratz and thank you.
    One could also add max bonuses they give ( at least orange and mythic ones)

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice short and good list thumps up

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by p4r4d4 View Post
        Nice chart. Gratz and thank you.
        One could also add max bonuses they give ( at least orange and mythic ones)
        as suggested, i've filled in the information that i'm able to pull out


        Comment


        • #5
          "Wave: The Reaper(20%) Apocalypse(40%) Destruction(48%)"

          Is it possible for somebody to double check this? Cause it looks weird for a mythic orb to get 48% at level 12 (4% per level) while the orange orb gets 40% at level 10 (4% per level)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R285518557 View Post
            "Wave: The Reaper(20%) Apocalypse(40%) Destruction(48%)"

            Is it possible for somebody to double check this? Cause it looks weird for a mythic orb to get 48% at level 12 (4% per level) while the orange orb gets 40% at level 10 (4% per level)
            Yes, it gives 48% at level 12.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R285518557 View Post
              "Wave: The Reaper(20%) Apocalypse(40%) Destruction(48%)"

              Is it possible for somebody to double check this? Cause it looks weird for a mythic orb to get 48% at level 12 (4% per level) while the orange orb gets 40% at level 10 (4% per level)
              the difference between orange and mystic is that
              orange is 4% Damage WAVE per lvl while
              mystic is 4% Damage RANGE per lvl

              as for any actually difference between them, i don't have the orb to test it out


              Comment


              • #8
                Wave and Range seem to effect your character in the exact same way.

                Comment


                • #9
                  desastre? please

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i have the DESTRUCTION but i don't really know how does it work... i mean i don't really know what is exactly the effect for your character...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by my-rine View Post
                      i have the DESTRUCTION but i don't really know how does it work... i mean i don't really know what is exactly the effect for your character...
                      It changes scope of your damage.

                      Example:

                      Your damage range is 80-120
                      But haing DESTRUCTION equipped with 20% range changes your damage to 64-144 because
                      - 80-80*20% = 64
                      - 120+120*20% = 144

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how can i get red orbs?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iwalol View Post
                          how can i get red orbs?
                          Buy it from EVG or special event shop or make a 17 days christmas check-in.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Edygiusz2 View Post
                            It changes scope of your damage.

                            Example:

                            Your damage range is 80-120
                            But haing DESTRUCTION equipped with 20% range changes your damage to 64-144 because
                            - 80-80*20% = 64
                            - 120+120*20% = 144
                            I know it has been a bit, but has anyone been able to confirm that it reduces your min damage. To me it would mean that it would increase your min, and/or reduce your max...to change the range from 80-120 (40 point range) to something like 84-116 (32 point range) with the range between min/max being reduced by 20%

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Laspher View Post
                              I know it has been a bit, but has anyone been able to confirm that it reduces your min damage. To me it would mean that it would increase your min, and/or reduce your max...to change the range from 80-120 (40 point range) to something like 84-116 (32 point range) with the range between min/max being reduced by 20%
                              It reduce minimum and increase maximum.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X