Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Clothing + Auto Path

Hi, I only have 2 issues RE this game:

A: Is there a way TO NOT REACTIVATE THE ******* AUTOPATH? The Autopath re-activates every few seconds after you disengage the autopath and can't even focus on the goddarned menus!

B: How come on S15 you can't revert your clothes back?! The Tormentor clothes are abominable >___>

TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
    I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
    -Maya`Eleanor

Should have expected no reaction. :|
    Thank you anyway.
    TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
    I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
    -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Working...
    X