Card Crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Crazy

Just want to ask, is this is an event that is available only for a set duration or a permanent feature that gets unlocked at level 70? Also, do chips reset everyday to zero or you can keep them?
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Chips don't reset, or at least not at 6:00 like most things. If this gets unlocked at lvl 70, this would explain why I couldn't find the event button anywhere (I'm not even 65 yet).
    I could still access it through the link in the announcements however, so that might be a bug.

Comment

I've requested they put a guide up for the new Card game
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Please do, thanks mod.
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

It's pretty simple.

Available cards are 8,9,10,J,Q,K,A (Ace high), all 4 suits. Hand priority follows standard poker rules. Round 1 gives each player one face down and one face up card (click your hand to reveal facedown card, other players can see this action). Each round players can choose to bet one of three standard quantities (quantity depends on room level), check (bet nothing), or fold. Play proceeds until all players have 4 face up cards and 1 face down card. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollon View Post
            It's pretty simple.

Available cards are 8,9,10,J,Q,K,A (Ace high), all 4 suits. Hand priority follows standard poker rules. Round 1 gives each player one face down and one face up card (click your hand to reveal facedown card, other players can see this action). Each round players can choose to bet one of three standard quantities (quantity depends on room level), check (bet nothing), or fold. Play proceeds until all players have 4 face up cards and 1 face down card. Repeat.
            Yes it's basically poker. What the guide would also show would be any requirements (level restrictions), and any time details (seasonal, event based, permanent), which is what the original post was querying
            Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Yes it's basically poker. What the guide would also show would be any requirements (level restrictions), and any time details (seasonal, event based, permanent), which is what the original post was querying
              I fail to see how any of those points constitute a "guide", but ok. Wouldn't make any sense if it was a timed event considering it's a persistent and seemingly permanent currency in the standard shop.

Comment

Just got confirmed level 70 restriction, and is a permanent event.

They're still contemplating the guide idea to include these, but the original questions are at least answered

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. Now, all I need is a guide on how to play that poker game.

Comment

Personally dislike the card game.. hopefully there are other things introduced to get chips, or chi scrolls, because I suck at poker
                    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      Just got confirmed level 70 restriction, and is a permanent event.
                      Then there's a bug since you can enter it at any level from the announcement (As if we didn't have enough of those).
                      Luckily it's a worthless thing barely anyone plays, so we don't get flooded.

I suggest the devs don't waste their time on a guide and work on more pressing matters instead

Comment

Thank you, will forward this

Comment

I think Card Crazy is pointless. I have yet to see anyone use the feature.

Comment

Working...
                          X