Announcement

Collapse

Dragonbone Dynasty Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Dragonbone Dynasty" will officially shutdown on October 31st, 2017 at 10:00am GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...10-00-am-gmt-8
See more
See less

Dragonbone Dynasty Will Officially Shutdown on October 31st, 2017 10:00 AM GMT+8

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Dragonbone Dynasty Will Officially Shutdown on October 31st, 2017 10:00 AM GMT+8

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that “Dragonbone Dynasty“ will officially shutdown on
    October 31st, 2017 10:00 AM GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and
    understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more
    exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:
    1. Players will not be able to recharge after October 24th, 2017 10:00 AM GMT+8.

2. Players may file tickets to request a Diamond transfer for all recharged amounts during
    7/24/2017 - 10/24/2017 to a different game( except Wartune, League of Angels, new browser
    games and all mobile games) on the R2 platform. Bonus items brought through recharging
    will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be
    transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

Just gonna drop a recommendation to play GodWars. It's the best of the newer R2Games.

Comment

Oh wow that[s sad I really enjoy the game.. and spent a lot on it too..

Comment

will Blue Diamond as well as Red Diamond and VIP status.. be transferred to another r2game of our choice? Or is there a recommended Game by GM that we will get recognize the investment we made in the game?
        Last edited by Noeni23; 10-30-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Why does not DragonBone Dynasty play? I bought a lot in this game, VIP on the fourth level and now this situation? NICK: GorszySort VIP4 / Lv 84 - Dragonbone Dynasty - server S17 Gameras Gaze

Please transfer the diamond payment to GodWars S51 Hartswood - Nick GorszySort ... (As you can not describe it to which game!!!!)
          Last edited by R2100410668; 11-05-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

How about a lot of money that is spent to play this game with just stopped. How to compensate my Nick Abrasive Yin Lv. 110 VIP. 9 sever S14 (fantasia)

Comment

How about a lot of money that is spent to play this game with just stopped. How is my Nick compensation: Abrasive Yin, Lv. 110, VIP. 9, sever (S14) fantasia.
              Players can apply for a ticket to request a Diamond transfer for all refilled amounts over the period7 / 24/2017 - 10/24/2017 while I spend a lot of money before July 2017

Comment

what a shame, great game

Comment

Aw, poor Ascetic Fan and Sairiien. Won't be able to bully and kick others from World Boss. These two people are awful. Adios morons!!

Comment

Working...
                  X