Guide For Mystick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide For Mystick!

maybe someone can help me and tell me what gems is usually better for Mystick class? i am lvl 75 mystick, got KOB, Bersecers Claw, nereida and celestial maiden in my party, i dont know what gems use for my mystick adn what dragon souls (Elemental Power) are better for me...

maybe someone can to give me a advice...

ty for helping and sorry for my english

regardless of which class you have, current trend is to have HP/ATK/PDEF/HIT/DODGE. this one is good fer frontliners. if you wanna make a backrow mystic, you can replace PDEF with CRIT.

same set for dragonsouls.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

no i am standing in mid forward

Comment

With ur heroes, main position best maybe in mid back for average use. But any formation actually depends on your opponent.

Build balanced ATK PDEF and MDEF in gem and DS.

In gem high HP is a must, put some crit in gem, lot of hit and dodge. A bit end if u still have empty space can be very helpful.

For best strategy ask your guildie to do character check up cause it's lot more easier to do if we can see details.
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

if your going to go for dodge... my suggestion for DS is
          2 dodge, (I) and (F)
          2 Matk, (W) and (E)
          1 Hit, (I)

if you want to go for lvl. 2 DSS, exchange Matk (E) for HP (W)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	main.png
Views:	1
Size:	663.5 KB
ID:	1694565

that's it. for now i am using M.Attack, M.Def, P.Def, HP, Dodge Gems and M.Attack, HP, Dodge, Dodge, Crit Element Powers (DragonSouls), i got only 8.8k dodge and it's not so much, i thought if i go for crit + hit, i can take out my dodge and what? :S i go for example back top side, or ack down, and alsow what dragonsouls to use, i thnk to take out 1 dodge and hit or end there, but, end is giving not so much stats, i think it's nothing but when i made it, i was so weak after that, i dont know what to do now? :S

Comment

lol you really need a lot of gemo to do and since i only saw regular ruin gears with 5 slots....go with matk/pdef/dodge/hit/mdef...you aint need crit if you cant hit...lol and on that archangel helm and freyja boots, the extra slot for your lowly crit gems )

Comment

i forgot change mdef with HP gems

Comment

lvl 75 mie,stick ( u say it) . must be have blackholes as second attack , it made this class kill mob quickly if got great m atk and crit, since u are prefer on front , what u need is dodging like rogue or super tanker infrontline like knight. of course what u need 1st is ridicilous high health . 2M health if needed . berseker claw is superior for your back row attacker. fast and furious i say

Comment

OMG i dont understand anything, :| how to manage than party? for me crit is better or hit? and i dont need m.def and p.def? or hp? :S

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                      OMG i dont understand anything, :| how to manage than party? for me crit is better or hit? and i dont need m.def and p.def? or hp? :S
                      U need Hp to survive
                      U need DEF to reduce damage that you get
                      U need hit so u can hit dodger more and crit to create more damage

So basically at lv 75 u need everything. First get highest HP u can. Then get 'enoguh' DEF (where you get not too much damage or less damage than your main opponent based on main character hit on each other). Then start working on hit and crit, get enough hit so u can hit dodger then put crit so those hit gives more damage.

Best way? remove all gems, check ur basic stat without gems. Put HP, add DEF, recheck stat, and so on

How to manage party is to understand each hero function and plan how u want ur team to fight (defense with high damage-slow fight OR all hitter full rage-fast fight). Arrange hero turns, posisition, compare to someone, change again and see which better til u get one formation that give most advantage.
                      Originally posted by Henry Miller
                      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                      S102-CoolBay
                      Immortals

Comment

ty QueenKuNika

Comment

If you have a high dodge rate, def is useless, at high level you don't really need it

Comment

Immortal I am a lvl 78 Mystic here is my setup

my Gems are as follows
                            Magic Attack
                            HP
                            Hit
                            Dodge
                            Physical Defense
                            Magical Defense
                            in that order
                            If you only have 5 spots then drop Magical Defense.
                            For the ones you have 6 spots then the above lineup is best

Your Dragon Soul Astrals should be
                            (I) Dodge (F) Dodge
                            (W) HP (W) MATK
                            and last but not least
                            (I) Hit

I usually either have myself in the back behind either my Nereida or my Claw
                            However I use two setups depending on if I am doing PVP ( Player vs Player) or PVE (Player vs Environment)
                            You want to use yourself on the back row not the front and you want to be in the middle most of the time.

Make sure you level your mount and keep leveling your mount. And all of my heroes are at +13. However you get the most stats from your mount.

If you want you Hit and Dodge to be the most effective then try to approach 10k+ on each.
                            Forget about Crit as a stat for you at this time. If you want you can Refine some Crit in. However I would suggest to use the Refine to gain the stats mentioned above as a priority.

I hope this helps and you were able to understand this

Solestra
                            UA2/S12

Comment

Great Solestra, ty very much !

Comment

Working...
                              X