X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    Originally posted by TylerWin
    It's offtop question. Basically the Multishot deals less daamge to a single target than pointed skill. So if the question is only about multishot- you can use party healer, but it's pretty useless thingie.
    The more better idea is END gems on heroes to avoid crits. END will allow your heroes to stay alive bit longer.

The main tactics could be destroying such a hunter's backrow as soon as possible (asumming here rage build). So you will have to get heavy backrow damage, so rage source will be lost in 2nd turn already.
    To do that there are multiple ways... like Claw, Thunderlord (with it's stun), Earthshaker...
    To keep yourself alive healer can be used for some turns, cause it will die anyway kinda soon.
    If you are Berserker- using the Lane damaging skill will most probably destroy the backrow hero sooner. As mage class = Icy jab, Same thing.

Hunters aren't that heavy backrow destroyers as Rangers are... Ranger is a real menace for enemy's backrow. Especially if used together with claw / thunderlord.
    yea on lvl 80 mages for rangers become next to usles becouse of lvl 80 skill :Blesses your Body with an elemental shield
    that grants damage protection equal to 10% of Max HP
    and gives immunity to all magic damage.

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    man.. your inbox is full lol

Leave a comment:

• R228325654
    replied
    Thank you Sir TylerWin. I ask this because with opponent hunter multishot, b-claw and angel my AC and Nereida would not last that long. Im planning to build IRB1 as my party setup..

Leave a comment:

• R228325654
    replied
    Any suggestion on how to withstand the multi shot of Hunters?

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    WEll.. since elements are giving DEF as well I don't think they will be wasted... Other case if is you don't plan using rage build as your main )
    And I hope I helped you somewhere to see things right.
    you did help me see things right, that's why I said thank you and I also said that I learned a lot from you, and don't worry, I do plan to use rage build later. cheers.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
    back row of course..
    Thanks, think I won't go after him than.

Leave a comment:

• ronnyouxia
    replied
    back row of course..

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Quick question guys - does upgraded Astral hunter gives rage to whole party or back row only?

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Just do as I said and you will be happy:
    1) Innerhit Nereida to any blank (+0 Training +0 Upgrade and so on) hero.
    2) Innerhit Blazing Phantom to Nereida (Nereida will become +18 and will give +48 rage to whole party)
    3) Innerhit EX-Blank Hero to whoever you want.
    4) Now you have no need to keep Blazing in your party. So... get Hecate in party.

I see you got rid of Astral child... That's bad idea, really. Just do as I said and you will see how awesome it is to have working.
    Just try it (will be ~100Soulstones worth test). It should be like: Backrow: Astral, Berserker, Nereida. Frontrow: You, Hecate (or whoever).
    Nereida can stay behing you, so she will get +25 initial rage and you as well.
    Whole backrow spams their skills, hecate does so because she is so... and you will do most probably Skills each turn and sometimes 1 time per 2 turns = ENJOY )
    I know you wish me the best, but I'd prefer do it my way
    I only use child when it's time for wb or gauntlet
    and I already thought about inheriting blazing but I think the amount of element I have in blazing would gone to waste if I inherit her to nereida so I would still prefer to do it my way
    thanks by the way
    learned a lot from you

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    I know you're right, but I was in a hurry to felt how it feels to spam skill each round, and I already said it's incomplete, I had my own plan to get LE but not soon, still a long way to go, so that dragonlord totem, I'll be using it for a while
    cuz I just take hecate which I must admit cuz I admire her, then I'm collecting lotto cards again from 0, and it'll take a while, ain't really that bad having a dragonlord totem, he gives a lil hit at least and you should see that dragonlord totem is giving claw +25 rage when there's no enemy in his lane or if that enemy is stunned

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    If you still didn't use my suggestions = you are more silly I thought. No more suggestions to you. Guide making is okay, crappy guide making = stupidness.
    And people was making this build anyway without any guide, and did it better than you. Have a nice game...
    nope, I was only trying it out haven't finished it yet..
    and it's still a long way to get LE so I just force it
    and actually I made this guide so I don't have to tell my guildmates over and over again about IRB explanation
    well, whatever you say boss.. everyone have their own style on things

one more thing
    Originally posted by TylerWin;
    first one:
    Dragon totem shouldn't be there. Dragon totem is not the replacement for 50-50 Tank. And know why?
    LEt's imagine you have done dragon totem... golden one. Okay. Nice... your so called rage party will work 8 turns for the build you shown in your first link. So why the heck should this INFINITE rage end after 8 turns?! LOL.
    it won't end after 8 turns, not for back row at least, and yeah IT IS Infinite rage V1 which only gives back row to spam their skill

it seemed to me you yourself are confusing IRB V1 with IRB V2
    Last edited by toxicode95; 10-24-2014, 04:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    first one:
    Dragon totem shouldn't be there. Dragon totem is not the replacement for 50-50 Tank. And know why?
    LEt's imagine you have done dragon totem... golden one. Okay. Nice... your so called rage party will work 8 turns for the build you shown in your first link. So why the heck should this INFINITE rage end after 8 turns?! LOL.
    Second one here:
    After you wil lget envoy, and you will get it if you want IRB 2 (Envoy + Nereida + Claw). So... why the heck you will need this totem after you will get IRB 2?! No more dragon totem needed to start the rage party. Wasted totem exp of 2x level 30 garnet totems. And 50-50 tank can be damn easily replaced for any other hero or be made as real tank.
    Third one about that tank:
    If you don't need 4th hero to level and upgrade = your other 3 heroes become more resources = getting leveled and upgraded faster and higher. As Eisia's link shows- 3 heroes are more than enough to win the battles (she is using noob Guardian because his skill is debuff and can't be dodged (no need to put hit gems there) and dies after few angel attacks).

So, please, don't pretend to be smarter than me in IRB theme if you are new to it, okay?

Wanna hear more why you shouldn't post a guide?
    Let's see your heroes:
    Your Nereida +16 has this skill:

And it gives actually 45 rage, not 44.
    Annnd WHAT?! MAtK and HIT Gems on Nereida which doesn't use any attacks?!

Your Astral's +13 (lol) skill:

Giving 52 rage.

52 + 45 = 97... too small amount right? Annnnd thatswhy:
    You are using Blazing phantom because of:

52 + 53 seems better already... true... Okay... Nice... ow, wait?

Okay... this story seems nice... But here comes uncle TylerWin and shows this one (Your Blazing!):

Blaze +18... OW!
    And know what?
    Let uncle TylerWin show you Nereida's skill when she's at +18 (as my Nereida is):

And know what my dear expert? It giving 48 rage, not 47.

Qoute from MY guide:

Proove:

52 from astral and 48 from Nereida... umm... Am I blind or it's exactly 100?! DAHELL?!

Checkmate my friend.

So, my dear, if You will innerhit your Blazing to your KoB (or whoever you have there +0) now firstly.
    Then will innerhit Nereida to Blazing. Blaze will become +16.
    And then will innerhit KoB to Nereida (whoever) and will get Nereida +18 and you will get 100% working Rage build. Go and try it.
    If it will work (and it will), you will have a things to think about. And first one thing will be "I need to say "Thank you very much, my lord!" to uncle TylerWin" (And I will quote it in my account Info, as you have done with some people quotes).
    And after that you will unequip all your blazing's equips (it will be your next thought) and unsocket all gems and will synth out of them stronger gems for your claw. Your claw will become even more stronger and will do significantly more damage. Or you will get your Hecate to your party... maybe... Or maybe will start to assemble 50-50 DS tank which will have no equipment.

And maybe you will PM me on forum while I can see your heroes and other stuff. Cause we got already you are doing stupid things and doing them much (hecate is the most stupid).
    And maybe I will help you out...

Fourth and last:
    Let's try other logs:
    Other log 1 totem battle 3-1
    Other log 2 totem battle 3-2
    Other log 3 totem battle 3-3
    lol I know, that's why I said "forced" cuz I'm new and I just started doing IRB
    so whatever you wanna say I don't really care
    I know you're a pro
    and you're strong
    whew... but is it really necessary to post this kind of comment?
    it seems like you're attacking me in some sense, or mocking me, why don't you just share your guide to everyone in the first place?

and just after I post a "crappy how to do IRB" you now mentions your so called "personal use" guide

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    It's bad example... your blaze is faster than nereida. And secondary: there is no need for astral child to act faster than striker. makes 0 sense.
    Third: 0 words said about tank with 50-50 dragonsouls.
    4th: Too less info what is RAGE build itself.
    5th: Rage party can be built without dragon totem. And this is WHY: Eternal Spire 13-9 battle Btw no need to watch it all way long cause it's lost because of damage lack. But this shows how the PROPER rage build works. And it starts from the FIRST TURN already.

So basicly my answer to your guilde is: List of quotes, much things are missed and presented wrong because of reasons above.

And now let me entertain you PROPER guide (was made by me like 2-3 weeks ago for my guildmates): Guide for Rage build Basics

In the end there is link to 2nd part.
    3rd part is damn easy after reading part 1 and 2. And contains only: For rage tier 2 you need nereida +18 and envoy +21 and tank 50-50 can be replaced with any other hero now. Will cause whole party acting with skills each turn. Link to battle with rage Tier 2: Thanks to Eisia
    ofc it'll be lacking, I myself is new with these IRB things... well, that's a mistake on my side about the child agility
    at least I think it's easier to read by making it with quotes
    I don't think they need info about what is a rage build, they just need to know how to make a rage build (it's simpler this way)
    and why the heck should I make a tank with 50-50 DS? to give extra 50 rage to back row when he dies? (if you're saying about this "tank" as a sacrifice for the 1st turn to start the IRB I don't think it's good to have one in the first place)
    no, that's not efficient when your back row's already started rage build on 1st turn (and where ppl put their main is not always on one spot so there's a 1 out of 3 chance that he don't get attacked by your opponent main thus giving a chance that nereida will do a normal attack , not procing her skill)
    I do mention there're 2 methods (with and without orange Dragonlord totem) by the way I can't seem to open your log, wonder why.

and I see that you're already made a guide but you said it yourself it's for personal use, so I would have no way to know about you have a guide already, and I think the guide I made is good enough to make them understand how to do IRB V1 and thus I see no problem
    Last edited by toxicode95; 10-23-2014, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by Anguiss View Post
    well, im gonna use it for pve mostly cause.. there is no chance to beat heavy casher as freeplayer :-)
    there is little chance though lol

Leave a comment:

• Anguiss
    replied
    well, im gonna use it for pve mostly cause.. there is no chance to beat heavy casher as freeplayer :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X