Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brotherhawk
    replied
    Wouldn't AH evolved be a better option than using Neredia for IRB V2? Does his ability stack with LE?

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
    How can you get both Nereida and astral child agility higher than claws? My nerieda barely has higher agility than claws and astral child is no where close. Should i just drop all agility gems on claws then? Ik i can use gem enhancement, runestones, etc but that just seems like a waste of resources on heros that are just there to buff up the party.
    there are many ways slot agility gems to nereida and astral child, enhance & enchant their boots, and heroes that are just there to buff up the party are important heroes that makes your party better

but if you do see having 2 rage support heroes and buff them up for IRB a waste of resources then don't use it, I made the guide for those who're interested to make a rage build team (IRB) but don't know what they need

Leave a comment:

• Roblox88
    replied
    How can you get both Nereida and astral child agility higher than claws? My nerieda barely has higher agility than claws and astral child is no where close. Should i just drop all agility gems on claws then? Ik i can use gem enhancement, runestones, etc but that just seems like a waste of resources on heros that are just there to buff up the party.
    Last edited by Roblox88; 10-20-2014, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• foryouu
    replied
    for WB and gauntlet minimum is like 13k i think . the rest depends of oponent hit ofc

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    well I made this guide not for some ppl who will get godless wolf, but also for ppl who might be a new player in the future,
    besides, that's just the basic of IRB so I don't really ask ppl to follow my guide 100%
    and as for minimum dodge requirement, as long as your main can tank in front row and maybe high hp for child and nereida to survive more dmg would be best

Leave a comment:

• R228325654
    replied
    btw, what is the minimum dodge requirement for this build?

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    no u can`t inherit higher tier heroes to lower ones

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    yea... now i see. i can't inherit djinni to astral child? ;/

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    u assume that nereida will have enough hit to actually gain rage with that 1st attack . cause otherwise u`l have to use dragon totem without a sacrifice and with nereida being faster than wolf will just overrage him . on the other hand playing a sacrifice warrior and a fire totem will give wolf +20% dmg on 1st turn and then +20% dmg and +2x%atk for the next 7 turns as oposed to just 2x% atk till irb gets interrupted . so i guess dmg output will be higher with a sacrifice warrior and a fire totem than with a dragon totem(not to mention that having a slow wolf isnt good against other strong IRB since every decent player has like 4 revive armors by now . u know it goes like this...his wolf is faster that urs attacks kills all ur line...all the line revives..ur wolf attacks kills all his line ...the line revives...his wolf attacks again and well u know the result)

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    it works best if you do since your damage output will be higher. 1st turn nereida hits and gains 100 rage, astral child hits and gains 100 rage, Godless wolf uses skill since it only requires 75. 2nd turn Nereida and astral child both use there skills and godless wolf has 100 rage, which means he uses his skill again.

Of course in pve it doesn't matter so much that the IRB gets in a routine in the first couple of turns, but in PVP max damage output it always the best option.

Leave a comment:

• foryouu
    replied
    with the godless wolf u don`t really need nereida to be faster than claws also dragon lord totem can be swapped for something more interesting if ur playing sacrifice warrior in front

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    With the new uopgrade on claws it all still works the same just claws does skill on 1st turn and you need to make him slower than neridia and astral child still.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X