tutorial on rage build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial on rage build

all you need is nereida +15 upgrade and astral child +15 upgrade for "Infinite Rage Build 1st" (Upgrade heroes with blessed stones)
    Here is an example of a "forced" IRB V1 using Godless Wolf and Blazing Phantom + orange Dragonlord totem (UPDATED)

and Here is an example of IRB with badass claw, credit goes to painindaback
    1. make sure nereida's agility higher than astral child and astral child's agility higher than your striker (most ppl uses berserker claw)
    2. put all 3 of those heroes on your back row and a match gear set (gives +25 initial rage) so all starts with 75 rage
    so the order is
    EDIT : Astral Child agility doesn't have to be higher than your striker (just for the sake of this guide I gave an example where child's agility's higher)
    Originally posted by Without Orange Dragonlord totem;
    Originally posted by 1st round;
    all heroes attack and make their rage 100
    Originally posted by 2nd round;
    Nereida skill triggers gives team 45 rage which means nereida's rage (0+45 = 45)
    Astral Child skill triggers gives nereida,astral child, and claw 55 rage which makes nereida's rage (45+55 = 100) and astral child's rage (0+55=55)
    Claw skill triggers (claw rage =0)
    Originally posted by 3rd round;
    Nereida skill triggers gives herself 45 rage which means nereida's @45 rage, astral@55+45=100, claw@0+45=45
    Astral Child skill triggers gives nereida, astral child, and claw 55 rage which means nereida's @45+55 rage=100, astral @0+55=55, claw @45+55=100
    Claw skill triggers (claw rage = 0)
    this way your striker always use skill except 1st round
    Originally posted by With Orange Dragonlord Totem;
    put dragonlord totem in one line with nereida
    Originally posted by 1st round;
    Nereida got +25 rage from totem whch means her rage's @75+25=100 and trigger her skill gives 45 rage to team astral child @75+45=120 claw@75+45=120
    Astral child trigger skill (rage becomes 0) and gives 55 rage to back row Nereida @45+55=100, Astral Child @0+55=55 Claw @120+55=175
    Claw trigger skill(Rage becomes 0)
    Originally posted by 2nd round;
    Nereida triggers skill (Rage becomes 0) gives 45 rage to team, nereida @0+45=45, Astral child @55+45=100, claw @0+45=45
    Astrall child trigger skill (rage becomes 0) and gives 55 rage to back row, nereida @45+55=100, astral child @0+55=55, claw @45+55=100
    then claw trigger skill (rage becomes 0)
    and it repeats for each round, this way your striker will always use skill
    it's just an example of IRB V1 you don't have to follow every step, just focus on getting claw spam his skill each round and nereida + child's skill works properly (refilling claw and each other's rage each round)

Infinite Rage build 2nd needs Nereida +18 and Light Envoy +21 the idea's the same different is nereida adds 50+ rage and Light Envoy also adds +50, different is Light Envoy need to have agi higher than nereida and you don't need dragonlord totem
    IRB 2nd makes your whole team trigger skill each round
    Last edited by toxicode95; 10-23-2014, 11:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

With the new uopgrade on claws it all still works the same just claws does skill on 1st turn and you need to make him slower than neridia and astral child still.

Comment

with the godless wolf u don`t really need nereida to be faster than claws also dragon lord totem can be swapped for something more interesting if ur playing sacrifice warrior in front

Comment

it works best if you do since your damage output will be higher. 1st turn nereida hits and gains 100 rage, astral child hits and gains 100 rage, Godless wolf uses skill since it only requires 75. 2nd turn Nereida and astral child both use there skills and godless wolf has 100 rage, which means he uses his skill again.

Of course in pve it doesn't matter so much that the IRB gets in a routine in the first couple of turns, but in PVP max damage output it always the best option.

Comment

u assume that nereida will have enough hit to actually gain rage with that 1st attack . cause otherwise u`l have to use dragon totem without a sacrifice and with nereida being faster than wolf will just overrage him . on the other hand playing a sacrifice warrior and a fire totem will give wolf +20% dmg on 1st turn and then +20% dmg and +2x%atk for the next 7 turns as oposed to just 2x% atk till irb gets interrupted . so i guess dmg output will be higher with a sacrifice warrior and a fire totem than with a dragon totem(not to mention that having a slow wolf isnt good against other strong IRB since every decent player has like 4 revive armors by now . u know it goes like this...his wolf is faster that urs attacks kills all ur line...all the line revives..ur wolf attacks kills all his line ...the line revives...his wolf attacks again and well u know the result)

Comment

yea... now i see. i can't inherit djinni to astral child? ;/
            League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
            ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
            GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
            CLASS ->> SORCERER
            LVL ->> 82
            BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

no u can`t inherit higher tier heroes to lower ones

Comment

btw, what is the minimum dodge requirement for this build?

Comment

well I made this guide not for some ppl who will get godless wolf, but also for ppl who might be a new player in the future,
                  besides, that's just the basic of IRB so I don't really ask ppl to follow my guide 100%
                  and as for minimum dodge requirement, as long as your main can tank in front row and maybe high hp for child and nereida to survive more dmg would be best

Comment

for WB and gauntlet minimum is like 13k i think . the rest depends of oponent hit ofc

Comment

How can you get both Nereida and astral child agility higher than claws? My nerieda barely has higher agility than claws and astral child is no where close. Should i just drop all agility gems on claws then? Ik i can use gem enhancement, runestones, etc but that just seems like a waste of resources on heros that are just there to buff up the party.
                      Last edited by Roblox88; 10-20-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                        How can you get both Nereida and astral child agility higher than claws? My nerieda barely has higher agility than claws and astral child is no where close. Should i just drop all agility gems on claws then? Ik i can use gem enhancement, runestones, etc but that just seems like a waste of resources on heros that are just there to buff up the party.
                        there are many ways slot agility gems to nereida and astral child, enhance & enchant their boots, and heroes that are just there to buff up the party are important heroes that makes your party better

but if you do see having 2 rage support heroes and buff them up for IRB a waste of resources then don't use it, I made the guide for those who're interested to make a rage build team (IRB) but don't know what they need

Comment

Wouldn't AH evolved be a better option than using Neredia for IRB V2? Does his ability stack with LE?
                          S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by brotherhawk View Post
                            Wouldn't AH evolved be a better option than using Neredia for IRB V2? Does his ability stack with LE?
                            no AH evolved only adds back row rage, IRB V2 means rage for team not only back row, and nereida's buff is atk def and agi while LE's hp atk agi
                            the atk and agi doesn't stack, but I think the def from nereida and hp from LE still there

IRB V1 only allow 1 striker to spams skill but IRB V2 allow 2 striker + main to spams skill (without hecate) | striker + main to spams skill (those who use hecate)

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. That indeed sounds mighty nice...now I just need LE
                              S146 Galvine

Comment

Working...
                              X