Hit rating: how get 14k+?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit rating: how get 14k+?

Hi i am having trouble trying to kill ppl who have got 14k+ dodge i have got 6 L7 hit gems in gear tycoon ring at enhance 71 (char lvl) but my hit is 11k only i was wondering how does one get their hit to b over 14k? in pvp this apears to b my only major obstacle and i have no idea how to solve it

Rune dragonsouls

Comment

lvl. 7 Orange or lvl. 6 Ruby Dragonsoul, High Level Runes Runes(Rank 7 doubles what you got in your ring), and Gem Enhancement(lvl 9)... You also need to get 6 lvl 8 Hit Gems. I'm pretty sure that 11k is enough to hit 14k dodge... maybe your just unlucky.

Comment

my hit is 11,505 using 6 L7 hit gems/gem lvl 8-2=72%/L5 orange hit soul/5-9 ring rune
        i has a guildy 300k less Br than me who beat me 8/10 times cuz of 16k dodge plus moonlight unicorn also in cs the ppl i lsoe vs msotly r those who got 15k+ dodge which was y i wonted 14k hit

they ant simple or easy things or is it just suffer as hit goes up slowly as try to get all of them things up?

Comment

BR is just raw power, it doesn't mean much. It is probably because of your party setup, go for IRB...

Comment

aaaaa HIT? better your ring better your hit and crit. dragonsouls , high lvl hit gem . many more

Comment

its not my party set up round 1 i kill all but his main then its my team vs his main but he got 16k dodge and i got 11k hit so i lose

Comment

you can always use 2 HIT dragonsoul F and I
                if you don't know it yet
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                X