• Show
Clear All

• Huntresssss
    replied
    only the tarot/dragon soul cards r worth smelting

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    the items it gives after smeltin 10s of shards is plain pathetic. i would rather keep em in my bag

Leave a comment:

• no231987
    replied
    I still have tons of shards I cannot smelt. I have 8 different types of shards that are not smeltable. Various wing shards. Unicorn mount shards. All the free shards. At least make those worth 1 point each.

Leave a comment:

• MaximusOrange
    replied
    Ehe was so excited about this , but when i saw how **** it was , nvm

Leave a comment:

• R253038813
    replied
    Why are the shards so limited? I still have tons of clothes shards and mount shards that are not available for smelting?

Why put any limitation on this event at all if your expected outcome is to help players clear up their inventory?

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    WoL, Smelting, Rose AND Beach Treasure? whew!!!!

Leave a comment:

• haploid
    replied
    devs know we will be disappointed with smelting, thats why they started Wheel of Luck. anyway. its better to have an event than none.

Leave a comment:

• Jm4nsk1
    replied
    me too had high hopes about this event ... but its almost useless so many shards in our inventory what are useless .... why not exchange all ????

Leave a comment:

• Rubiana2
    replied
    Yes this event is a disappointment. Rewards are bad and variety of Shards you can choose to smelt is limited.

Leave a comment:

• R247245529
    replied
    and not like this, wherein u need to do them very tediously.... make them like beach... accumulated points... then decide for the exchange afterwards...............

Leave a comment:

• autumnLady
    replied
    True.. I wish I can get rid of "Glacial Wolf Soul Shard". I got plenty but can't synth them unless the event come out again
    Also Bunny shard, gold wings, saintly angel, blade wings, leprechaun.. oops. That's too much. lol
    I hope when Smelting comes out again on another time, the things that you can smelt also changes.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Why so little shards are accepted in smelting? I have loads others extra....

Leave a comment:

• R264168801
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    That would make them lose some money, helping the others complete their armor/wings/mounts/angels while some players pay for them.
    and your point would be,... what again? who's to say those items weren't paid for in the first place? don't assume that just because someone has an item, it was free.

Leave a comment:

• R233958846
    replied
    well my excitement quickly smelted into disappointment

Leave a comment:

• Phewsion
    replied
    it's extremely limited on what you can actually smelt
    I still have
    - Easter Bunny Shards
    - Phoenix Wing Shards
    - Godless Wolf Shards
    - Wings of Gold Shards
    - Odin's Gleaming Shards

That's just a small list, but none of them give show up in the smelting window, and now Wheel of Luck gives me Amoras Shards and I already have her

Leave a comment:

Working...
X