Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Smelting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Rita
    started a topic [Guide] Smelting

[Guide] Smelting

Gears, mount shards, unusable materials galore. Sometimes there are just too many unnecessary items taking up space in your inventory; therefore, League of Angels will be introducing a brand new event in which you can smelt those unwanted materials into awesome new items!
    Click on the event icon “Smelting” Click image for larger version

Name:	Smelting Icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1760262 on the left hand side of the screen to open up the panel. Available materials for smelting will appear in the event inventory along with a list of reward outputs. Simply select the materials you wish to smelt, and the output reward you’d like to receive from smelting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smelting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1760263

Rules
    1. The Smelting inventory shows all available materials players can use to smelt for a new reward.
    2. Players may select up to 5 different kinds of materials to smelt.
    3. Each material and each reward has a different value, be sure to make sure your material values match your output values. Also note that excess value from resource materials will not be returned after smelting.
    4. Only one reward can be smelted at a time and each reward can only be smelted a certain number of times each day.
    5. There’s a chance for players to receive a bonus reward from smelting. This bonus reward will not influence stock quantity.
    6. Output rewards are guaranteed through smelting.
    7. After smelting, the materials or items you have selected will disappear forever. So be careful when selecting materials if you don't want something to be used.

Notes
    1. Reward stocks reset daily during the event.
    2. Smelting is a timed event; make sure to use it while you have the chance!

• @n1maL
    replied
    i know for smelting but why dont we can have it all time??? its simple event and we can erase what we dont have!

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    Originally posted by @n1maL View Post
    is there some combo for getting more smelt for lvl-ing or is that just luck??? like i use only angel tears and i get 100 smelt shards
    This isn't the smelting u are talking abt.....best make new thread if u have question abt it.

Leave a comment:

• @n1maL
    replied
    is there some combo for getting more smelt for lvl-ing or is that just luck??? like i use only angel tears and i get 100 smelt shards

Leave a comment:

• Chulonator
    replied
    this smelting event is awesome, is like spring cleaning on the inventory lol. was wondering if you can extend this event to allow smelting of wings, or mounts, or pets for people who have double of some of this things, not just the shards. or maybe make it reversible? ex: like the 250 shards needed to create Azul wolf if someone happen to create an extra Azul wolf soul they can click on a button and reverse the synth.

Leave a comment:

• R260293133
    replied
    with all due respect, but i honestly believe that this new thing Smelting is nothing else but ****...and i say this because:
    -we cant choose the items to smelt...they are chosen automatically by system (90% of selected items are useful)
    -the amount of points between items to smelt and rewards must fit exactly...mostly the pts of items smelted is higher than the ones for rewards (we go out in loss in 90% of casses)
    -we cant select more than ONE reward at the time (so to can use at maximum the pts of MORE than ONE item selected to be smelt )
    -in my humble opinion the items to smelt are underevalued since the rewards are way overevalued

yes i used many because so i do every time when i open Smelting tab ...as bottom of line i prefer to still have all those useful items in my inventory than to give them for nothing...all them cost me too much to give them for almost nothing...at least untill they will made future resonable offers

Leave a comment:

• haploid
    replied
    i need a guide for smelting. please help

Leave a comment:

• Vixxus
    replied
    I also had hoped this would be better. I have shards that i cant sell, and was hoping i could smelt them.. oh how so wrong.
    And now with the WoL.. even more shards i cant do anything with.
    YAY.. wooo... *gets out party poppers* it kinda sucks.

Leave a comment:

• draqingeras
    replied
    Yes there are few items you can smelt. Install the option to smelt everything you have if you want, that should be the purpose of this event.

Leave a comment:

• R248335361
    replied
    better options are needed, and needs to be cheaper. i'm not wasting good shards, on common items.

Leave a comment:

• R274375729
    replied
    Well I might be stupid but there is no way for me to choose the output, do I need a whole set to do it? if so stupid, if not then its not working.
    s172

Leave a comment:

• R23747059
    replied
    Great move with the smelting idea! Amora shards which turned out now to be the wrong kind of shard which seems to be the main thing you win off wheel of luck has now changed from a shard u could sell for gold (and not in smelting options)
    to a shard that you cant smelt or sell now. Think who ever came up with this idea needs to have a re think on creations of good game play
    in general another potentially great idea in game but such a let down once we finally get it !!

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    smelting was supposed to be an in-game feature right beside exchange on forge

EDIT : 'twas recycle I think
    Last edited by toxicode95; 12-04-2014, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• haploid
    replied
    LoL. its been 3 days. noone from my server had smelted yet. good job for this event! the most infamous event in LoA.

Leave a comment:

• R227319018
    replied
    This has got to be a joke event, right?

You are offering us to take paid for shards, pixels we pay real money for and offering a pittance in return with a product that costs you $0.00. You are trading our actual online currency for your unlimited supply of pixels and giving us 1:10 of what they are worth. This is a really bad business model. At least think of the customer for once not just turning billions into tens of billions. You're company is already well structured and extremely profitable yet this event and others like it with ridiculous point requirements are just milking the EXTREMELY vulnerable cashers. Those that cash for fun don't even look twice at this. In the long run your shooting yourselves in the foot. I suggest to pay out more for less and include all shards, free ones and paid ones alike.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X