Best Ways to Raise BR Without Cashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ways to Raise BR Without Cashing

Let me start off by saying that I am not a casher, so these tips are for those of you that don't spend a single cent towards the game. Also know that I started playing LoA back in early October of 2014, so I have been playing for a few months and have learned some tips and tricks along the way that I would like to share.

I. MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RESOURCES - Save most resources you aquire for use during certain events, such as Consuming Regaining. If you stockpile on things such as Runestones, Blessed Stones, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystals, Gem Enhancement Stones, Enchanted Ore, Enchant Stones, Aegis Shards, Seraph's Stones and Angel Tears, you can use certain amounts of them to gain extra rewards from a Hot Event.

II. DEVOTE YOURSELF TO DEVOTION - You earn extra rewards for allocating certain amounts of devotion throughout the day. You earn devotion by completing certain challenges. If you're thinking that you won't be able to get much devotion without pouring a lot of money into the cause, well... YOU'RE WRONG! As I said at the beginning of this post, I do not cash. Without cashing, I can easily have over 600 devotion at the end of the day. Here are a few tips to help you earn devotion much quicker:

a. ENHANCE EQUIPMENT (10 pts / 5 times max) - Use some gold to enhance some equipment. If it requires a lot of gold to enhance, then you can purchase some equipment from the Arena Shop for as little as 20 Dragon Crests. Once you max out that equipment, simply sell it and repeat the process as many times as you like.

b. UPGRADE ASTRAL (20 pts / 1 time max) - When you level up, you can upgrade the Astral to increase some stats. This task is very unfair for people that are levels 60 or higher because it takes a few days or even weeks to level up. Don't kill yourself over missing these 20 points because most people miss it, but it's still possible to make over 700 devotion without completing this task.

c. RUNE (5 pts / 5 times max) - Upgrade a hero's Rune ability. If you are saving Runestones, what I would do is just upgrade the hero's Rune that costs the least amount of Runestones to upgrade, and only upgrade it 5 times.

d. DRILLS (10 pts / 5 times max) - Train heroes in the Drills. A VERY helpful tip to get the most out of this task is to train heroes for an 8 hour period. Training for only 8 hours allows you to train heroes a total of 3 times in one day. This is of course assuming that you only have 2 training slots. To get the third training slot, it requires vip and diamonds.

e. ALCHEMY (10 pts / 5 times max) - This is, in my opinion, the easiest task to complete. You get 2 daily attempts for free. What I do is I spend 10 diamonds for a third attempt. You will learn why I spend the diamonds on the third attempt later on in this guide. NOTE: If you have purchased 1 month vip for 699 diamonds, you get 7 daily attempts for free, so there is no need to spend any diamonds on an extra attempt.

f. CHALLENGE IN ARENA (5 pts / 10 times max) - This is another no brainer. Simply challenge in the arena. Win or lose, it doesn't matter as you will still earn the devotion points no matter what. You can use the Arena tips I give you later on in this guide to make it even easier.

g. GEMOLOGY (20 pts / 1 time max) - I take back what I said about Alchemy being the easiest task to complete! All you have to do is get one match of gems in Gemology to earn these 20 points. It's that easy! If you're trying to save Gemology energy for something like the Tycoon, then just make one match (spending just one energy) and you're good to go.

h. WORLD BOSS (20 pts / 1 time max) - Participate in the World Boss event. I never get this one because on my server, World Boss happens at 3:00 AM for me, so I'm usually in bed sleeping at that hour! I still make over 600 devotion without completing this task, so don't sweat it if it happens at a bad time for you.

i. JOIN QUIZ (30 pts / 1 time max) - Take part in the daily quiz event when it rolls around. Nothing more to it!

j. JOIN GAUNTLET (20 pts / 1 time max) - Particpate in your guild's Gauntlet event. Be sure to check the times for Gauntlet, Domination and Twilight Clash as they may differ from server to server.

k. ETERNAL SPIRE (30 pts / 1 time max) - Blitz the Eternal Spire at least one time to complete this task.

l. JOIN WYRMRACCE (30 pts / 1 time max) - Release any wyrm in the WyrmRace event to make this one. Pretty self-explanitory I'd say.

m. JACKPOT (20 pts / 1 time max) - Test your luck in the Jackpot minigame. Who cares if it's a bad day for you or if you broke a mirror earlier in the day? You will still get the devotion points.

n. JOIN RAIDERS (20 pts / 1 time max) - Explore in the Raiders at least one time to make the most out of this task.

o. JOIN TEAM DUNGEON (10 pts / 5 times max) - Complete up to 5 Team Dungeon levels with a friend or two. Of all of these tasks, this one is probably the most important, especially if you didn't do any Team Arena battles. Try your best not to skip Team Dungeon because you're throwing away 50 points.

p. JOIN TEAM ARENA (10 pts / 5 times max) - When it is time for Team Arena, do it. There are two different times for Team Arena, so you have two chances to join a Team Arena battle.

q. PLANT IN GARDEN (20 pts / 1 time max) - Plant in your garden. Read the tips that come later in this guide for extra help in the Garden, such as deciding which seeds to plant and so on.

r. TIDAL POOL (30 pts / 1 time max) - Play the Tidal Pool minigame. The pool of fish refreshes twice a day (at midnight at and noon), so you have two chances to do this task.

s. JOIN EREBUS (50 pts / 1 time max) - Blitz Erebus at least one time to complete this task.

t. GEM SOCKETING (20 pts / 1 time max) - This is another one you could almost do in your sleep! Simply socket any gem into any socket. Ta-dah! If you have no open sockets available, just unsocket one gem, then resocket that same gem. It's so easy, you will feel as though you're cheating the system!

u. HERO TRAINING (30 pts / 1 time max) - Train any hero at least one time. If you are saving Soulstones for something like Consuming Regaining or Emerging Resources, simply spend a few Soulstones to train a hero once, that way it won't put too much of a dent in your Soulstone supply. By the way, it's surprising how many people are unaware of this fact - Mounts count as heroes in this case. If all your heroes are fully trained, don't feel at a loss! You can train your mount and it will count as training a hero.

v. HERO BLESSING (50 pts / 1 time max) - Put up a few Blessed Stones towards blessing a hero to earn these 50 points. As always, if you're saving Blessed Stones, use the bare minimal amount required to bless a hero once. The same often unknown fact that applies to hero training applies here as well. Blessing a mount has the same result that blessing a hero does.

w. CHALLENGE IN ZODIAC (30 pts / 1 time max) - Challenge in Zodiac. Simply blitz it at least one time to complete this task. Easy!

III. KEEP UP TO DATE WITH UPDATES - Usually when you're a lower level or, not to be rude or offensive, a noob, most of the updates that may come around may be unavailable to you until you reach a certain level or have a certain requirement, but it pays to know what's going on. There will usually be a new update ever couple of weeks, so usually 1-3 a month on average. Holiday seasons, like around Christmas time, you should expect more frequent updates. Why should I care about updates, you ask? Well, that way you don't miss out on some big events. You know the saying, 'the early bird gets the worm'? It's like that. The sooner you participate in an event, the more rewards you could collect.

IV. DO YOUR DAILY 'DAYLIES' - 'Daylies' is a term often used for all of the daily things you can do. Eternal Spire, Zodiac, Garden, Gemology, Arena, Drills, Alchemy, Dark Abyss, Tarot Cards, Totems, Inferno, Tidal Pool, Dragonsouls, Team Dungeon and Raiders are several examples of what daylies are. If you had to pick one tip to follow throughout this entire guid, it HAS to be this one! Without a vip status, you can easily earn 10 million gold or more just from doing your daylies, and that's not including any extra, seasonal events, such as Angel's Quiz, Beach Treasure or the House of Cards! I understand that not everyone that reads this guid may know what everything I just named off are, but that's okay. I will explain what everything is in the next section of this guid, so look down!

V. EVENT EXPERTISE - Know your events and what there is to do and when to do it. This is VERY important!!

This is a list of all the major events and minigames along with when you unlock them (letters in parenthesis after certain events are abbreviations often used by other players):

DAILY EVENTS...
    • Alchemy - Unlocks at level ??
    • Arena - Unlocks at level ??
    • Clash of Might (CoM) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Cross Server War (CS) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Dark Abyss - Unlocks at level 60
    • Dragon Taming - Unlocks at level 60
    • Drills - Unlocks at level ??
    • Eternal Spire - Unlocks at level ??
    • Garden - Unlocks at level ??
    • Gemology (Gemo) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Inferno (Inf) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Jackpot - Unlocks at level ??
    • World Quiz - Unlocks at level ??
    • Raiders - Unlocks at level ??
    • Tarot Cards - Unlocks at level ??
    • Team Arena (TA) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Team Dungeon (TD) - Unlocks at level ??
    • Tidal Pool - Unlocks at level ??
    • Totems - Unlocks at level 60
    • World Boss - Unlocks at level ??
    • WyrmRace - Unlocks at level ??
    • WyrmRace Prize Bonus - Unlocks at level ??
    • Zodiac - Unlocks at level ??

SEASONAL EVENTS...
    • Angel Exclusive
    • Angel's Quiz
    • Craft Master
    • Cross Server War (Mine Mode)
    • Cross Server War (Transport Mode)
    • Beach Treasure
    • Djinni's Merchants (DM)
    • Domination
    • Events Bonus
    • Gauntlet
    • Group Buy
    • House of Cards (HoC)
    • Loralei's Wardrove
    • Mount Exclusive
    • Prismatic Wheel
    • Rose Rankings
    • Smelting
    • Team Tournament
    • Tournament
    • Treasure Hunt
    • Twilight Clash (TC)
    • Tycoon (Cross-Server)
    • Tycoon (Single-Server)

I really hope all this is helpful to someone. It was a lot of work to make this comprehensive guide, so please be thankful for all the time and effor that was put into this.

Feel free to suggest changes or improvements or things to add that I may have forgotten. I intend to add to this and make changes as things change in the game. I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible.

- Legendary.Link (LoA | Epic | Montu (514))
    Last edited by Legendary.Link; 01-10-2015, 03:25 PM. Reason: Better title
    League of Angels | Epic | Montu (514)

VI. DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS... - Believe me when I say that deciding which attributes work best, what to equip to who or what gems to give to who is a very tedius procedure! There are so many possibilites, so many decisions! I am here to help you make the right decisions.

a. HEROES - ATTRIBUTES
    Each hero has a total of 6 basic attributes (PATK, MATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP and Agility) and 5 advanced attributes (Hit, Dodge, Block, Crit and END). Each attribute has its positives and its negatives. Here is what each attribute is and in what cases it is best used:
    • PATK (Power Attack) - The average amount of PATK damage the hero will deal per hit. Used by Knights, Rouges and Hunters.
    • MATK (Magic Attack) - The average amount of MATK damage the hero will deal per hit. Only used by Mages.
    • PDEF (Power Defense) - The average amount of PATK damage recieved from enemies that will be reduced.
    • MDEF (Magic Defense) - The average amount of MATK damage recieved from enemies that will be reduced.
    • HP (Health Points) - The total amount of HP the hero has.
    • Agility - The overall speed of the hero. The more agility the hero has, the more likely it will be that the hero will attack before anyone else.
    • Hit - Hit reduces the likelyhood of an enemy dodging this hero's attacks.
    • Dodge - Dodge increases the likelyhood of dodging an enemy attack, taking no damage at all.
    • Block - Block increases the likelyhood of reducing the amount of damage that is dealt to the hero by half.
    • Crit (Critical) - Crit increases the likelyhood of dealing twice as much damage to any enemy than you normally would.
    • END (Endurance) - END reduces the likelyhood of taking a critical hit from an enemy attack.

TIP: Try to vary the attributes you focus on for each hero. Don't let your entire party have an insane ATK and low DF! Instead, decide what you want the hero to do in battle. For example, if you have a healer like Djinni for example, you may want her to heal more often, so you would focus largely on her Agility.
    TIP: Try to work on more than one attribute at a time, but only on one hero at a time. This can prove to be very challenging at times, but I usually focus on 2 or 3 at a time. Once you are happy with those attributes on one hero, move on to the next hero.
    TIP: NEVER put too much energy into developing one hero because that will leave the rest of your party vulnerable in attacks. Like I said in the previous two tips, focus on one or two smaller aspects of one hero, then move on to the next hero.
    TIP: Don't worry, this is the last tip! Lastly, it is best if your main (not any of the heroes you've recruited over time, but the one that you walk around as and that has your name) is the strongest person in your party. If your main dies in battle, even if you still have hero(es) duking it out, you will lose your angel. As long as your main is alive, you will be able to benefit from your angel. Don't let your main die!

b. HEROES - EQUIPMENT
    Each hero has 6 slots where equipment can be placed. Each slot can hold a specific type of equipment (weapons, helms, mail, rings, greaves and boots). There are several weapons under each category, so you are back to having another tough decision to make. Weapons increase PATK, helms increase HP, mail increases PDEF, rings increase both Crit and Hit, greaves increase MDEF and boots increase Agility. Each item can be enhanced, enchanted and refined, all of which increase the attribute it adds to the hero, and you can even socket gems to them to increase their attributes even more! There are several different levels of any type of equipment: Standard, Peerless/Courage, Triumph, Conquest, Ruin and Eternity. Equipment doesn't stop there! You can FURTHER improve your equipment by upgrading them in the forge to the following levels: Royal, Mythic (level 60), Mythic (level 70), Mythic (level 80), Heroic, Imperial and lastly, Advanced Imperial. Mythic equipment not only adds a greater attribute value to the hero, but it also has a special ability that is used in battle. The higher the upgrade level, the greater the attribute bonus and the skill effect will be, so keep upgrading!

CAUTION: Be careful when synthing new equipment in the Forge because the hero needs to have reached a certain level in order for the item to be equipped to them.
    • Peerless/Courage requires level 20 or above to equip.
    • Triumph requires level 40 or above to equip.
    • Conquest requires level 60 or above to equip.
    • Ruin requires level 70 or above to equip.
    • Eternity requires level 80 or above to equip.
    • Royal requires level 60 or above to equip.
    • Mythic, Heroic, Imperial and Adv. Imperial require level 1 or above to equip.

NOTE FOR SOCKETING: The better upgrage the equipment is, the more sockets you will have available for socketing gems.
    NOTE FOR ENHANCING: You cannot enahnce any equipment to a level that is higher than your character's level. For example, you cannot enhance a level 42 Conquest Helm to level 43 if your character level is only 43.
    TIP FOR UPGRADING: One of the best ways to get the required materials for upgrading and synthing new equipment is from Erebus and Dark Abyss rewards. You can get most prints that are required for Mythic, Heroic, Imperial and Adv. Imperial upgrades from most advanced rewards in most event overall rankings. You can get Royal prints from the Dark Abyss shop and you can get Peerless, Courage, Conquest, Ruin and Eternity prints from the Arena shop.

I really hope all this is helpful to someone. It was a lot of work to make this comprehensive guide, so please be thankful for all the time and effor that was put into this.

Feel free to suggest changes or improvements or things to add that I may have forgotten. I intend to add to this and make changes as things change in the game. I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible.

Last edited by Legendary.Link; 01-04-2015, 06:28 PM. Reason: More asthetically pleasing.

Comment

VII. GOD OF GEMS - Gems are very, very, VERY helpful! I cannot stress this enough.

This section will be created soon...

VIII. TAME THAT DRAGON! - Dragonsouls are very important as well.

IX. DREAM TEAM - It is important to have some variety through your team, so we will work to create your dream team here!

X. EVENT EXTREMISTS - Learn the best methods of getting the best scores in events such as Arena, Cross Server War, Inferno and more!

a. ARENA ARBITER - Do you need more Prestiege to make it to Demi God? If you're reading this guide, you probably do (no offense). Here's how to become the arbiter in the Arena!

The enemies in the Arena refresh twice a day (once at reset, than again at noon). This gives you two chances to defeat as many as you can. Usually, the enemies are placed as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.png
Views:	1
Size:	594.9 KB
ID:	1706533

Three players will have a lower br than you (green circles in image) and two players will have a higher br than you (red x's in image). The player in the lower-right slot is an NPC, not a real player, but everyone else are real players from within your server. Interesting sidenote, this particular screenshot shows me on a very unlucky day where Caddin and Forrest are the two strongest players in my server. lol

Each victory rewards you with 22 points. Sometimes you get some points even for losing against certain players. I am still trying to figure out why this is, so I will get back to you on this.

b. AWESOME ABYSS - Don't you want those Royal Prints? Of course you do! Here's how you can get them!

You will lose at some point because it is inevitable, but you can control when the inevitable will happen. First thing's first... know which enemies you can kill. Memorize the icons of the ones you can't beat so you can hopefully avoid a confrontation with them next time. In my experience, Hecate/Blazing Hecate and bosses are very difficult to beat.

NOTE: You unlock Nightmare difficulty after you have gotten 50 victories in common difficulty. You unlock Purgatory difficulty after you get 50 victories in Nightmare difficulty (100 victories in total).
      NOTE: Don't think that the enemy on the left will always be easier than the one on the right because this isn't always the case. Like I said, know who to avoid and who you can defeat.

c. CROSS-SERVER CRAZINESS - Cross Server war is... well... there's not much to say about it...

Um... I honestly can't say much about this. I personally have given up on Cross Server war because I always get stuck with the losing team. I do have some tips for you if you are luckier than me and you get some good people on your team. If you are a noob... block any mines. There is any annoying trick people often use where they stand on the ore that you want to mine and they prevent you from clicking on the ore because their body is in the way. This is a very noob-ish move, but I've seen plenty of level 70's doing this crapola, so feel free to do it. Just stand directly on the ore. Also, speed really helps a lot, especially when you can't really kill anyone, so get those speed boosts when you can! The last trick is to rush to the middle ore right from the start. If you're fast enough, you might be able to mine that center ore before anyone else gets there. Once you're level 70 or above, you can probably stay in the middle.

I haven't given up on this because I am bad... I've given up on this because my teams are bad. Just so you know.

d. GAUNTLET GREATNESS - This section will be created soon...

e. QUICK QUIZES - Wether you're too dumb, retarted or too lazy to answer these questions, you can become a genious in no time!

To not only succeed, but also exceed, you're best bet is to use a search engine like Google, for example, and search the answers to the questions if you don't know them. I go to a website to find the answers. The quickest way to search through a long page of answers is to do Control + F (Windows) or Command + F (Mac) and search a specific word or phrase within the question and you'll jump right to it! I am not going to list out every answer in this thread as that is not what this thread is about and I am too lazy to do that. There are many places to go to find the answers.

f. TO INFERNO & BEYOND!! - This section will be created soon...

g. TYCOON TRICKSTER - Do you want those awesome advanced rewards, but you need 70k points to get them? Here's how to do it!

The first thing you need to know about the Tycoon is how it works. You earn points based on how many resources you can accumulate during the event. The scoring system goes as follows:

1 point..........Gold x10,000
      1 point..........Gemology Points x5
      1 point..........Runestone x1
      1 point..........Enchant Stone x1
      1 point..........Enchanted Ore x1
      2 points........Soulstone x1
      2 points........Element Crystal x1
      2 points........Aegis Shard x1
      2 points........Advanced Enchant Stone x1
      2 points........Gem Enhancement Stone x1
      6 points........Blessed Stone x1
      6 points........Seraph's Stone x1
      20 points......Angel Tear x1

NOTE: Any items collected from chests DO NOT count. I made the mistake of saving every chest I got for a month, but got a whopping 0 points for all my troubles. Also, you DO NOT get any points for synthing gems or from gold aquired from selling items.

TIP: To get the most points, I recomend saving Gemology energy as well as Daric. Djinni's Merchants starts one day after the single-server Tycoon starts, so the two events overlap. Take advantage of this overlap! Djinni's Merchants allows you to buy resources and even Gemology energy cards that can really help you rack up those points! The amount of Gemology energy you choose to save is up to you. I strive for at least 10,000 points every day during Tycoon. 10,000 Gemology points equivilates to 2,500 Tycoon points (10,000 / 5). Plus, for 10,000 points, you get extra Daric from the Hot Event bonus. By using my Gemology techniques, you can usually get 10k points by spending about 200 energy. 20k points is overkill for me, but if you really want to, go ahead and be the big winner!
      Last edited by Legendary.Link; 01-10-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

This last post will be created soon...

Comment

Daily events should also contain loops..

Comment

The Title of this Thread "Best Ways to Raise BR Without Cashing" doesn't fit what you wrote in your thread.

Maybe you should rename the title of this Thread to "Non Cash Beginner guide"

Most of the informations given above is not really related to BR, but more to beginner guide as non cashier.

Comment

nice guide. keep it up
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by DOXXIE100 View Post
                Daily events should also contain loops..
                Good idea! I will add that shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                  The Title of this Thread "Best Ways to Raise BR Without Cashing" doesn't fit what you wrote in your thread.

Maybe you should rename the title of this Thread to "Non Cash Beginner guide"

Most of the informations given above is not really related to BR, but more to beginner guide as non cashier.
                  I believe the name has been changed now? Correct me if I'm wrong. I am new to the forums, so I have no idea what I am doing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                    nice guide. keep it up
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X